Dash Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Kit

has anyone used this website, they seem to be about half the price of woodashexperts.com

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
    Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
    Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
    -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Not sure but I think these are flat (vinyl) kits, and Wood Dash Experts has them as well for around the same price. The kit I bought from Wood Dash Experts is molded plastic parts - it is more expensive.
    (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

damn I just realized that, I was looking into a molded dash kit for less than the $200+ they charge

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

I installed this Dash Kit in "GM Walnut" which is an exact match to the couple pieces the factory put on the doors and the auto shift indicator:

http://www.dashkit.com/classic/products ... index.html

The Kit Number (not shown) is: POB010 for 2 door with digital climate control.
        Also, Kit Number (not shown) is: POB009 for 4 door with digital climate control.

Don ruckmn@comcast.net
        2006 G6 GTP Convertible
        2005 Ford Focus Wagon
        1996 Dodge Viper RT/10

Comment

i have a dashkit from them. It was easy and painless doing business with them

Comment

Hudson,
            Yes, Bruce is really good and comfortable to work with; I actually ordered 2 kits from them, the other for my 1996 Viper Dash - also a very nice installation.

Later,
            Don ruckmn@comcast.net
            2006 G6 GTP Convertible
            2005 Ford Focus Wagon
            1996 Dodge Viper RT/10

Comment

I think that I am seeing things. Is the headrest in the picture backwards?

Comment

Convert,
                Very observant, Yes, they are backwards.
                My wife is short, and with the headrest in the normal position, all she sees is headrest when looking to the side, plus it hits her wrong when sleeping in the passenger seat. Now, is some of the effectiveness of the headrest as a safety item reduced, yes.
                I think the first car I ever had with headrests was in the 80's, actually high back seats, not headrests per se, and I have been driving since 1953.
                Later,
                Don ruckmn@comcast.net
                2006 G6 GTP Convertible
                2005 Ford Focus Wagon
                1996 Dodge Viper RT/10

Comment

Working...
                X