magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magazines?

I was looking for pontiac magazines and i came across the pontiac enthusiast magazine. Is that a good magazine to get? and is there any other ones out there to pick up? also is there any good books out there?

I subscribe to that one and High Performance Pontiac. They are about the same thing.

Pontiac Enthusiast is a tad more expensive though.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I just get the one Pontiac sends me every once in a great while
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
        I subscribe to that one and High Performance Pontiac. They are about the same thing.

Pontiac Enthusiast is a tad more expensive though.

http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/
        has there ever been any articles in there about our cars?

Comment

I get Pontiac Performance and I have yet to see a single thing about a G6.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
          Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
            I get Pontiac Performance and I have yet to see a single thing about a G6.
            that suxxx. i would of thought that pontiac enthusiast would, cause it looks more for the modern pontiac cars

Comment

Working...
            X