Frame wear under door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame wear under door

Has anyone had any issues with the door contacting the frame? I noticed a few days ago theres a strip about 3-4 inches long along the bottom frame where the door closes thats being worn away. It's like the door has been rubbing on it when I open/close it. I'm afraid of rust problems down the road. Let me know if anyone has seen that before. I'm guessing the dealership would do something about that? I've only had the thing for like 3 months.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Yes. Someone had that problem.
    Redsun_ty had that issue.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

He was able to get his repaired under warranty. Hope the dealer does the same for you.

Comment

I'm hoping they will take care of it too. It hasn't gotten to the point where it's to bare metal or anything yet, but I can see some decent wear. I just want to do something about it before it gets worse. Did he ever figure out what the problem was? I think I found the post but it didn't seem like it.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Yeah should fix it for you under warranty.

Comment

Working...
          X