Vandalism of my G6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandalism of my G6

Last night a vandal stole little center caps out of my G6 wheels and gouged up 3 of the wheels doing so - bet they are going to be expensive. Also broke the drivers window out of my S-10 pickup and stole absolutely nothing from it.

Some fu**ing idiots just can't seem to stand it to see someone try to have something nice. Good thing I have 0 deductible comp for both vehicles. But I still hate the way it makes me feel, and now I'll be paranoid. Unfortunately with apartment living I don't have a garage.........

Dude, that sucks, sorry to hear.

Here's hoping they get caught in the act one day

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

That does suck big time, sorry to hear.

Comment

i know the feeling i have nothing but vandalisim problems with my car, within the first month of having it *before i joined here* someone slashed my tires- still having the 30 day tag on it, after that, i move to my fathers neighborhood-supposed to be one of those nice safe ones, and someone bashes out my passenger side window, leaving the hundreds of cds i had in my seat but stealing the radar detector and leaving the mount, and then the guy who replaced my window fucked up my door, then a couple months ago, someone keys the side of my car....yeah jealous fuckers cant stand to see people with nice things

hence, i know your pain.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. People who do dirt always get it back on them in the long run. Hopefully it's soon.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Stupid punks.

Comment

Sorry to hear, I hate shit like that.

Comment

That blows, didn't you just get the car? sorry to hear it
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

The very first day I owned my car, the very first time I had ever returned to my G6 in a parking lot, someone had hocked a huge loogie on my hood. Its not damage like you guys had, but it still rained on my parade. Punk asses.

-d
                  2007 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan 3.5L VVT V6 Granite/Black
                  Sun 'n Sound, DupliColor Red Calipers, Mobil 1 Oil System
                  GM Strut Brace, MPR Cold Air Intake
                  Vector Stealth PCM Tune 93 Octane
                  Kicker ZX400.1 Amp, 12" Orion Subwoofer
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686122

Comment

when I lived in an apartment I had a big box in the back of my pickup. It had my old lift kit in it. Someone got in the bed and set the alarm off. I came bolting out the door in my P.J.'s. No they were not footies. I had my 40cal S&W with me locked and loaded. They took off and no problems ever again. :smoke:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Man, so sorry to hear about your car
                      (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

that really does blow and I know the feeling all too well. I had my '77 Silverado that I had just restored stolen then I had my garage door open and some piece of shit came into my garage and stole my garage door opener out of the 6 along with my visor cd holder. It pisses me off so much, I just wish I caught the SOB's
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Sorry to hear about everyone's troubles.
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                            That blows, didn't you just get the car? sorry to hear it
                            My G6 is a 2006 I purchased in April 2006. 6500 miles (let it sit all winter just so not to get any salt on it and now this shit happens). Recently found and joined this forum, as G6ownersclub is now history. Looks like this forum is the place to be!!

Thanks to everyone who commented and especially those who shared their stories. Honestly, it does make me feel a little better to hear that I am not the only one!

Last evening I noticed they also took the center caps out of my 1990 Sunbird GT wheels, which was sitting next to the G6. So I had all three vehicles hit.

I wonder why someone whould want little Pontiac center caps enough to bother to take 8 of them? Guess after repairs I will leave them uninstalled until we happen to move.

For those who are interested - the written insurance estimate by my local Pontiac dealer to have the small scratches (made when prying off the center caps with a screwdriver) on four 18" polished rims removed/sent/professionally "Repaired" by an out-of-town wheel repair shop and the 4 missing center caps replaced is $1084.00 If the rims have to be replaced, they are over $400 each. They said I can approve the repaired wheels before the rims are reinstalled. I don't know how they are going to repair to "like new" but I suppose I have to give them the chance.

The center caps for the Sunbird GT rims are $49.55 - I can't justify bitching about the scratches made on 18 year-old rims.

State Farm Claims has now assigned my case to a local field service rep, but no call back from him yet. We'll see if the insurance company tries to give me any shit or not. In their defense, State Farm has already taken care of replacing my pickup driver's window ($240.12). It is in, and the truck is home at no charge - LM

Comment

That just SUCKS. I'm sorry.

The caps are always getting stolen off of my husband's jetta. . we broke down and went to radio shack and got a camera that we mounted outside and run a line in from. At night we pop in a vhs tape and record. If we set the TV to channel 2 we can see/hear everything that goes on on our street. If someone four houses down coughs I hear it!

I know that's probably not an option being in an apartment which I think I read in one of your previous posts but in an old apartment we were in, I remember someone mounted one right outside their door and it faced the area where they always parked. It was only 70.00 bucks. Not at all what I was expecting to pay.
                              What's up with you?
                              Nothin'. What's up with you?
                              Nothin' . . . . . . . .
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              This Is Where I Waste ENTIRELY Too Much Time!

~~~~~~~~~~
                              06 G6 GTP
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X