Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Southern California G6's looking for an adventure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Southern California G6's looking for an adventure?

My leather seats starting wearing right after I got the car. I have Wet Okole seat covers on my Z06 and they are wonderful. I contacted the company about G6 covers and I got this response.

"Hello Thomas, sorry we don't have the Pontiac G6 at this time but we are trying to get it asap. Please check back with us in about 4-6 weeks we plan to get it soon. If you or anybody you know lives in the Southern Calif area and can bring the vehicle to our shop for patterning we'll give you or anybody you know a good deal on the seatcovers.
    Thank you,
    Steve."

If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I will send you his email address.

What kind of seat covers are they? Depending on the type I'd definitely be interested if they are custom fit. Do they have a website?

Comment

You're gonna drive to So Cal for fitting? Now that's taking one for the team!
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Ready, set, GO!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Oops! I guess I forgot what the title of the thread was. Well, if I was in SoCal I'd be interested.

Comment

They are great; made out of the same material that wet suits are made from.

http://http://www.wetokole.com/

Comment

That link didn't work.

Comment

Shop for car and truck seat covers. Choose from a great variety of custom seat covers for your car, truck, SUV or van. Protect your seats from wear and tear.

Sorry, I was just following directions but it seems to work better this way.

Comment

Hey! You can get 'em for the fiero still!!!!!!!!!!!!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

hmmm seems interesting. i could probably do that for u. I'm only an hour and a half away from Costa mesa, i really don't like the seats but i might do it so u guys can get the seat covers

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

snowmanG6,

I PM'ed you with his email. Thanks for your help!

Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X