This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• step on up and get chopped!

alright, seems funny enough an idea to me. if you are willing to let the photoshopping members of g6 to chop you up, post a pic here and it will be done!

come on volunteers, let's have some fun!

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Have some fun!
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

dear lord!

Comment

its your game, i am just giving you some ammo ;willy:

Comment

you make one ugly chick!

Comment

you bastard!

Comment

Don't listen to him Toyz. You're sexy as fuck.

Blue Man Group

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Blue Man Group

Comment

I think Kyle 1 needs a beard. I don't think that boy has ever shaved a day in his life.
                      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

i would, but i will only do chops of the person who submitted the picture, unless permission is granted.

Comment

Respect. I like it.
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

SHOP ME BITCHES

pa the bottom of my shirt says and take your fans with you

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                              Originally posted by snowmanG6
                              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                              X