Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone crazy enough?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PONTIAC- ... 3491QQrdZ1

Anyone crazy enough to try this with their G6? I'm not sure if these doors would even work with the G6 windows. I doubt this would look right on the G6, but it would be interesting to see.

eh, the import look isn't really my thing, however i bet the coupes could pull off the look pretty well. i would be interested to see what it looks like.

Comment

if it is a universal kit i wouldnt want it, though i love those doors, i would put them on mine

Comment

There are a lot of kits on ebay for these types of doors. They range in price from around $570 to over $1800, the more expensive ones containing motorized doors.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

^^I second what he said, not to mention the universal type hinges usually are complete crap. The only way I would ever put those hinges on my car is if they ARE made precisely for our cars and not universal. I think they might look good on the coupes but I'm not gonna venture out there
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
            ^^I second what he said, not to mention the universal type hinges usually are complete crap. The only way I would ever put those hinges on my car is if they ARE made precisely for our cars and not universal. I think they might look good on the coupes but I'm not gonna venture out there
            I agree totally, even tho I have the sedan I would THINK about trying it but only if it was for the G6 only, I know a kid who tried a "universal" ebay one, lets just say his doors didnt work, and one they forced it to... it damn near fell off hahaha
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I knew someone who had a newer maxima, and they put these on the front doors. Looked pretty good.
              -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

I seem to be in the minority here, but I think they look gay.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oh I think they look kinda gay hahaha... I just said the only way I'd even think about something like that was if it was a direct fit for the G6 hahaha...
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I don't think i would even mess with a direct fit. reason being, if the jackoff who puts them on your car for you isn't being precise, you are gonna have leak issues, wind noise, probably door light issues, etc. just because a set may be made especially for the G6 doesn't mean the douche installing them will take the time and care to install them properly. but don't get me wrong, i definately like the way they look.
                    2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Comment

Originally posted by Hadriel
                      I don't think i would even mess with a direct fit. reason being, if the jackoff who puts them on your car for you isn't being precise, you are gonna have leak issues, wind noise, probably door light issues, etc. just because a set may be made especially for the G6 doesn't mean the douche installing them will take the time and care to install them properly. but don't get me wrong, i definately like the way they look.

Ummm YEP what he said!!! LMAO "douche" he said douche!

Comment

That's why you do it yourself
                        -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                        X