Molded mud flaps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molded mud flaps.

How many of you have the molded mud flaps? How do they look? Any pictures? Thanks for the help.

Also, where can I get them?
    2006 G6 Sedan
    Stealth Gray Metallic
    20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

I know one person has the molded mud flaps, not sure who it was though. He said he loved them and they didn't look too bad either.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeah I remember one person having them, they had a red car (not much help but all I remember haha) they looked pretty good and I think he got them right from GM. They were a bit pricey but they were made to fit so its a double edged sword!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I have them!! I posted some pictures awhile back too. LOVE EM!!
        I couldnt get the pictures to show up but just tap the links to see them

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
          I have them!! I posted some pictures awhile back too. LOVE EM!!
          I couldnt get the pictures to show up but just tap the links to see them

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewt...ight=mud+flaps
          Do really help keeping crap from being thrown upside your car? Like when it is raining, does it help to keep road grime off the sides.
          2006 G6 Sedan
          Stealth Gray Metallic
          20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

Comment

They look good. I will be puting a set on my car before next winter.
            MILLIONAIRE'$ CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by G6ITguy
              Well I had them installed today and on the guy with the Blue car, they look fine and with just about any colour they look ok, but not on Black. Its just a similar colour object that is that black plastic colour that never looks clean really and just takes away from the black. I am taking them off tomorrow and hoping that there is no damage, so if you have a black G6, do not bother with them. I hope I can return them .
              I put this here so we don't get another topic started on mudflaps, this way if someone is looking for them or wants information on them your opinion is on the same page as everyone elses!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
              X