Chrome Window Trim (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Window Trim (Pics)

I don't know if this has already been posted but im sure not everyone has seen it. i bought the chrome window trim off ebay and applied it onto my car and this is the result. really nice and it sets off really well.

for more pics of my car you can checkout this link
    http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1104

^_^

I think you're only the 2nd or 3rd one to do this, looks really good though-if I had a sedan I'd be going that route also
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeah, if I didnt have the rain gaurds on I would probably do it!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Lookin' good!
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

looks good, i just did mine last week, got it off ebay 2, did u see the chrome pillers for in between the doors? i might get that to
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          They cleaned my thing out
          g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
          2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Heyy i like that I wanna get it for mine too.. do you know where to find it? Maybe a link to the ebay seller? If ya do, thanks!!
            ::Black 06V6G6::..more to come.

Comment

ya i saw the "chrome pillers" as well but we are getting ripped off that one...

if you read it thoroughly they are carbon fiber not chrome.

and besides i might not put them on because i think that might be overdoing it.

Comment

Personally i think the chrome pillars .. or carbon fiber whatever are a bit much, gives it the look a caddy is supposed to have. not for me.. but.. .the chrome trim on the windows tho i want it!! link me up
                ::Black 06V6G6::..more to come.

Comment

heres the link to the auction i won...maybe you can contact the person and see if he has any more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEAFB%3AIT

Comment

you can get alot more of that cheaper at the site i posted in the chrome kit forum

Comment

here is the guy that teelo got his kit from, and the auction is open for the kit again

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac- ... 8883QQrdZ1

Comment

Working...
                      X