HID's are installed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID's are installed!!!!

Well ladies and gents they finally came in the mail and I installed them last night. Then my new camera came today so I took the pics tonight.

This pic is the 6000K Crystal White Wideview Prime HID's-I put my Nokya Arctic Whites in the fogs which used to be in the lows....

Here is a couple pics of the install-the ballast which fit perfectly and the wiring harness for the capsule coming out of the cap of the housing....

Finally here is a small vid of the lights turning on so you can see how they "warm" up and get brighter. You'll have to watch it here cause I can't figure out how to get a vid up here...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bcnfAUWp-ck
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

looking good....can u take a picture of it against a wall like 2 feet or 6 feet away....and also a pic of it on the road....just want to see how the light spreads on the road....
    G6 GT COUPE

Comment

Yeah I will soon, just thought I'd throw a couple pics up tonight. Thanks for the comments.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

looks good, but the video isnt working for me
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

yeah stupid youtube.com takes a while to process the video, I'll keep checking it and maybe use somewhere else to host it.

Comment

I can host it, how big is the file...?
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Looks good from what I've seen!!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

putfile should host the video for you.

Comment

yae we def. need some more pics! Video would be awesome!
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Don't worry, I'll go buck wild with the pics and vids with my new camera

About hosing videos, I tried putfile and I guess you can't directly hotlink from them-thats what their FAQ's say. So then I tried youtube.com and still couldn't get it to work.

I'll get more pics tonight after I get home and sleep and I'll shoot a couple more vids and get this hosting thing figured out.

Comment

Email video to John@Muir13.Com and I can host them...
                      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

What did you pay for your HIDS? and where did you buy them from?
                        06 G6 GTP Black, Panoramic Sunroof, 3 Spoke Steering wheel, 6 Disc CD Player, Ebony Leather Seats, RED LED Interior Lights. 3rd brake light by http://www.grafxwerks.com, Running Mobil1

Comment

Looks good, im intrested in the 8000k, id like a little more bluish tint to mine. Ive been searching all over the web to see where the best deal is or best brand, does anyone know?
                          06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

i think he paid 235, we tried a group buy and couldnt get enough people in for sure, and yadda yadda

Comment

There's a Pilot kit on ebay for around $189+shipping.

I guess that would work?
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X