Wooddashexperts.com ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooddashexperts.com ???

I was wondering if anyone who has ordered from wooddashexperts.com has had an extremly poor customer service experience.

i ordered my dash kit from them with no problems and recieved it fed ex about a week later. that was all fine and dandy. BUT when i opened the package i noticed a bunch of little dents and dings on the overlays. i emailed them and called them several times and finally got a return reqest processed so i could send the kit back and get another one. i sent it back and gave them a tracking #. it has now been over a month since they recieved it and i have had no response to any of my emails. when i call them i am constantly getting put on hold and then disconnected and they never return my calls when i leave a message.

has this happened to anybody? im about to throw in the towel and ask for my money back. any suggestions?
    quit bitching, try harder, and you'll do better.

All I know is one other person on here ordered and had no problems, I would get your money and forget it, dispute it with your credit card company and forget them. I'm sure they're are other places you can get dash kits.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
    Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
    Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
    -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

I have ordered 2 dash kits from them for 2 different cars and I have had no trouble, but obviously your experience is quite different I am agreeing with the last person, see if you can still dispute it with your credit card.
      2007 G6 GTP

Comment

What color dash kit did you get?
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

yeah i think i am going to take everyone's advice on this one. i really cant believe my experience has been this rediculous. i read so much about everyone else who had a dash kit from them. oh well. i had bought the satin nickel kit. ill find some where else to get one from.

thanks for you thoughts guys
          quit bitching, try harder, and you'll do better.

Comment

Working...
          X