my headlights lol --updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my headlights lol --updated

my spare set of headlights arrived today. so i opened one up to get the exact measurements for my angel eyes.
    i pretty much tore that black plastic that surrounds the lens to shit.
    and i broke a whole in the bezel and cracked it in half loll.

thank god for bondo.

is there something i was doing wrong that i shouldnt do with the second one lol...

i used a heat gun and a flat head screw driver.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
    2 Time ROTM Champion =P

lol oops sounds like you really murdered it
    best advice i can give is dont brake the other one

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

good lord be carefull with those things!!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

My best advise is to let someone else do the other one.
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Then they won't match.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Comment

Put them in the oven at 550 for 3 days. They will fall apart no problem.

J/k

Ask Lojac.....he had a partial write up.
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8337
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

ok i opened up the other one and had a much easier time...nothing broken...

but i had to babysit my brother tonight so i figured it would be a good time to sand and fix up the hole with bondo...

DONT USE BONDO INSIDE OF HOUSE LOL.

my parents came home and flipped out on me cuz the whole house smelled of bondo. lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
                  2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

^
                    Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

Originally posted by G6kid
                      my parents came home and flipped out on me cuz the whole house smelled of bondo. lol

what y? bondo smells good

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

um last I recall Bondo smells like shit
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

well it brings back good memories from highschool

that y i like it

Comment

I used to paint car parts in my basement and the smell would make its way around the entire house for a few hours
                            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                            X