Base G6 Map Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base G6 Map Lights

Why don't the base g6 models have map lights? It really sucks.
    Blue Man Group

because it's a base?
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

It doesn't have map lights? Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
        It doesn't have map lights? Holy crap.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
          because it's a base?
          I see where your coming from; don't get me wrong. But its fucking map lights. I've never seen a car without map lights. It blows.
          Blue Man Group

Comment

No fogs either. You get what you pay for.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I have fogs I have the v6 sports appearance package. Hey, the car only cost me $14,500 with 3000 miles on it.
              Blue Man Group

Comment

That sucks but it's kinda funny.

Comment

Yeah when I first got into the car and looked up and saw headliner in place of my map lights I was like: "What the fuck? Your kidding me right."

I wonder if the dealer can install them
                  Blue Man Group

Comment

Do you have the pano roof? Are the map lights on the pano roof models built in to the rearview mirror or are they all the same?

Comment

Nope I have a hard top. I only have a dome light in the center of the cab.
                      Blue Man Group

Comment

So you don't even have that plastic piece there do you, just plain headliner? I know you said headliner but just checking if maybe they had that piece but without the lights.

Comment

Nope just headliner but the headliner is shaped as if there should be map lights there
                          Blue Man Group

Comment

Hmmm gay.

I'm sure you could put that pod there and then just run wires for the light... or just replace the mirror with a auto dim mirror that has map lights built in.

Comment

Yeah that sounds like a good idea do they sell ones with lights in them?
                              Blue Man Group

Comment

Working...
                              X