Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Speed Feedback (from Intake Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Speed Feedback (from Intake Thread)

So how long does it usually take to ship these things? I'm guessing no more than 2 weeks, right? I know some of you have waited longer than that for various reasons. Everything going smoothly with Doctor Speed? I have no doubt that I'll get it, but would like to know when I should be expecting it. I was probably one of the first that waited until the price hike to buy it...doh! Christmas in the summer!
    Mike III
    '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
    Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

It depends on where your order falls, sometimes these things go out in waves. If they are ready, 2 weeks sounds about right. When Kyle's waiting for parts, it can take longer. Unfortunately he's swamped at the moment, so I wouldn't expect updates.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Looking for average delivery times of late for intakes? I have read the intake thread and just trying to get an average from those who have ordered and received a CAB over the past few months.
      2005 GT Sedan in black, 35% tint, Black Calipers by DupliColor with Custom caliper decals, Chromed Lower Grill Accent, Debadged, Hardwired Whistler RD, GT-R Exhaust, DS CAB, VVME 6000k HID Kit, Luminics Pure Blue Foglights, GTP Wheel Package

Comment

Originally posted by KSG6
        Looking for average delivery times of late for intakes? I have read the intake thread and just trying to get an average from those who have ordered and received a CAB over the past few months.
        most people say 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks, 3 tops

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Shiiiiits weak

I ordered my CAB 3 1/2 weeks ago and have still not received it. I think it's kinda weak that he had the time to jack up the price, but has been MIA on the forums and can't respond to a single PM. What's the deal? If I don't get it next week I'm gonna be a little pissed having to pay my credit card bill with a $220 charge for something I don't even have yet. I know he's busy and all, but he can't be THAT busy to not respond to his customers. Has anyone heard anything from him at all?

His phone # is on my credit card bill...Maybe I'll give him a quick call.
          Mike III
          '06 Electric Blue GTP

Comment

Re: Shiiiiits weak

Originally posted by SubliMike
            I ordered my CAB 3 1/2 weeks ago and have still not received it. I think it's kinda weak that he had the time to jack up the price, but has been MIA on the forums and can't respond to a single PM. What's the deal? If I don't get it next week I'm gonna be a little pissed having to pay my credit card bill with a $220 charge for something I don't even have yet. I know he's busy and all, but he can't be THAT busy to not respond to his customers. Has anyone heard anything from him at all?

His phone # is on my credit card bill...Maybe I'll give him a quick call.
            give it another week, if its 4 weeks i could understand you being pissed, then i'd give him a call, but less than that he could just be waiting for parts.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
            Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
            Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
            -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

He's extremely busy. He's got more than DoctorSpeed going on.

The good news is, you will recieve it. He's never NOT shipped an order.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

SubliMike-
                Any luck with delivery?
                2005 GT Sedan in black, 35% tint, Black Calipers by DupliColor with Custom caliper decals, Chromed Lower Grill Accent, Debadged, Hardwired Whistler RD, GT-R Exhaust, DS CAB, VVME 6000k HID Kit, Luminics Pure Blue Foglights, GTP Wheel Package

Comment

I still haven't gotten my CAB yet...The number listed on the website is a damn fax machine. I'm not sure if it's the same # that's on my credit card bill, but I'm going to check today. "Adrenaline" has called and spoke to his wife I guess and she took down his info, but he has yet to get a response back. Kyle posted on the "Toyz bar room" thread today, so....what the hell is going on? I'm really starting to get pissed off with this and am about to cancel my order. The website says 7-10 days, people on the forum say no more than 2 weeks or so, and its been 5 WEEKS now! I want my damn CAB. If you want to run a business you have to accept the responsibilties. All I've heard is good things about Kyle. Of course now that I've decided to buy something shit starts to hit the fan.
                  Mike III
                  '06 Electric Blue GTP

Comment

I ordered mine of June 5th so I am still in the delivery time but I am looking forward to this mod but I have not even received anything but an email receipt that is was paid for and a deduction on my credit card.

Comment

HELP ANYONE???

Comment

7-10 days when the parts are in stock, but when the CAB pieces go out of stock it is 7-10 days after they come back into stock. I will see if I can find out why they are out of stock still.

John
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

any idea when intakes are shipping? i ordered last wed/thurs.

just wanna have an idea.
                          -Lucy-
                          2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                          3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                          sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Please wait at least 10 BUSINESS days before asking, it takes time to process/package/ship orders. After 10 BUSINESS days send an email or PM. Nobody on these forums is kept up to date on order status so posting here is sorta pointless. As best I know only the CAB is "backordered."

John
                            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

gotcha. i ended up sending an email to the yahoo address, please disregard
                              -Lucy-
                              2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                              3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                              sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Working...
                              X