Request: How-to remove rear seats in 07 GTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: How-to remove rear seats in 07 GTP

I'm trying to run my amp wiring this weekend and would like to take out the seats so that it's easier. I'm afraid if I pull too hard I'm gonna break something, so I figured I'd ask for input before going and yanking on a bunch of stuff. I know the old Sunfire just had some plastic clips and I broke one on the first try running my amp wiring. I don't want a repeat. Thanks for the help all.

Nate
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Pull up on the front of the seat cushion to disengage the retainers, and lift out of the vehicle.

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
      Pull up on the front of the seat cushion to disengage the retainers, and lift out of the vehicle.
      Lots of practice? JK, its also the same for the 06 gtp coupe too!
      Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
      Eric # whatever
      newbiestyle:
      holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

As stated above. BTW, just so that people are aware, this section of the board is not for requesting how-to's. Please post them in the technical section.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
          As stated above. BTW, just so that people are aware, this section of the board is not for requesting how-to's. Please post them in the technical section.
          Sorry about that. I thought when I placed this thread it in the description of this section is said you could do requests. Looks like I misread or it got changed between now and then
          2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
          1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Working...
          X