Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP.R

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/pontiac/po ... 18776.html

I tried to think of something witty, but stopped.

I wouldn't mind taking that down the street for some fun.
    "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

is that an actual car or a very well put together PS?
      its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Originally posted by rollin20s
        is that an actual car or a very well put together PS?
        It is supposed to be a real car, I cannot say if that is just an artist's rendering or not.

Comment

if that is a real car i mean GOD DAMN!!!
          its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Originally posted by rollin20s
            if that is a real car i mean GOD DAMN!!!
            might help if you read the article,

.”Built to the specifications of the Grand American GT class, the GXP.R features a rear-drive layout and a racing version of the LS2 V-8 engine that produces approximately 450 horsepower (335 kW). It is based on the same Gen IV V-8 engine design as found in the production Grand Prix GXP."

" The GXP.R’s bodywork retains the silhouette of a production G6 GXP, but lightweight, carbon-fiber replica panels are used throughout to reduce overall mass. The stock window glass also is replaced with lighter, shatter-resistant polycarbonate pieces. The body panels are attached to a custom tube-frame chassis, with the front and rear fenders flared to cover the wide, 18-inch wheels and class-spec Hoosier racing tires. Also, a huge rear wing that provides stabilizing downforce is tied into the chassis. It’s not a production-model wing, but the G6 GXP street car has its own distinctive rear spoiler. "

Comment

Cut off the shopping cart handle and I'm game. :smoke:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
              Originally posted by [i
              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

For me I'd have to get rid of that spoiler in back. I know why it's there but other than that the car looks frickin awesome! I can't even imagine 450 hp in my 6. That'd be nuts!

Comment

finally, a RWD g6

like thatll ever make it to my dealer.
                  -Lucy-
                  2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                  3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                  sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

i believe that is on the race track right? of course never street legal.
                    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                    Black/Black coupe

Comment

What? I saw car this at the NY Auto Show way back in March.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

That car is pure sex!!!

Comment

That's hot, I love everything...though black them grills out and you got me
                          2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

I saw it at NYIAS too. As cool as this car is, it's pretty old news.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                            - DS S3 Intake
                            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Yup, that car is real and track only. Saw a race with it running couple weeks ago. That thing was bad ASS!!!
                              As far as removing the shopping cart spoiler, only if you want to lose A LOT of stability and control on the race track.

Comment

Working...
                              X