opinions on something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on something

I went last night a test drove a 2006 Cobalt SS supercharged with 19,000 miles on it, Im thinking of trading in the 6 for it, what do you guys think about the Cobalt SS's, (be gentle) :smoke:
    2006 G6 GT
    Debadged
    20% Window Tint
    Painted molded mudflaps
    DS Stage 4 CAI
    8000K VVME HIDs Low Beam Conversion
    Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
    Painted Red Calipers

They're nice quick cars, but I picked the g6 over a cobalt ss because the 6 just looks much better and is much more classier.

But to each his own

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
    Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
    Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
    -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

How old are you? In all seriousness, the Cobalt is a sweet car, but if you are over like... 25, keep the 6 as in my mind it is more respectable proffesionally.

Comment

im 21 years old....
        2006 G6 GT
        Debadged
        20% Window Tint
        Painted molded mudflaps
        DS Stage 4 CAI
        Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
        Painted Red Calipers

Comment

Originally posted by Stub
          How old are you? In all seriousness, the Cobalt is a sweet car, but if you are over like... 25, keep the 6 as in my mind it is more respectable proffesionally.
          yea that's what i was pointing to the cobalt just isn't as mature i guess you could say, or at least that's what it portrays as the driver.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero

Comment

The G6 is definatly classy and defined. the cobalt does appear to be a kid car. Are you lookin for HP or what?

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Cobalts are pretty nice cars. But yeah, a lot of people see them as "kid" cars. But I don't think you would be disappointed with one.

Comment

their very quick especially with the stage 3 gm upgrade, up to 245 hp, run about a high 13

Comment

Originally posted by Hello
                  their very quick especially with the stage 3 gm upgrade, up to 245 hp, run about a high 13
                  When my buddy and i graduated college he bought one of those cars and then put a stage package on it... cant recall which one... but those things are silly fast and he couldnt even keep the wheels from spinning in 2nd or the beginning of third.

Comment

I love the cobalt SS's........but everyone is right...roll up anywhere in your 6 wearing a suit.....total class....even a GTP, sporty yet classy
                    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Cobalt is a nice car.....ther eis a blue one on here that looks awesome but these guys hit the nail on the head.
                      The Cobalt looks like a family car. The 6 looks like a racecar.
                      maybe its the canter.
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

It's a nice quick little car. But like others have said, with the G6 it's like you're distinguished. But it's ok to have fun.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

well I have decided to keep the 6, me and the old lady just broke up and I got an itch to buy a new car, but today I was walking out of my apartment up to my car and this hot chick pulled up next to me and told me my car was hot, then I proceeded to get her number :smoke: , that right there was enough to make me wanna keep the 6
                          2006 G6 GT
                          Debadged
                          20% Window Tint
                          Painted molded mudflaps
                          DS Stage 4 CAI
                          Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
                          Painted Red Calipers

Comment

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Well shit I was going to say, get a Neon. LOL JOKE.. But seriously I would have told you to keep the sixer..
                              "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Working...
                              X