Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pick exhuast

Heres what I got goin.

My GM body kit will be here soon. It is set up for single exhuast. I have a 2006 GT. I want to run dual exhuast. I am undecided about replacing the muffler. I would like a low exhuast tone and nothing that even comes close to resembling a ricer.

I found some exhuast tips that I might use or i will keep it the G6 tips. Give me your ideas for set ups including the names of brands.

I like tips with the rolled ands. I also reaaly like this one

If someone pfotoshops this i will be there best friend

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

I like it, but will the flame effect be visible?

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I was just thinking that. I dont want it to stick out vary far. i like the stock exhuast where its.

Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I dont think you will be able to see the flames. Hell, you can barely see the engravings on the top of the GT-R and I dont have mine tucked in like I want.

Comment

^ Sorry Stub I had to capture you in my sig

Originally posted by [i

Comment

Comment

^ haahaha Stub's on a roll!
              2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

^that is fricken hilarious!!!!
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Tip looks good. How big is it?

Comment

^ It looks like 8" to 12"

Would anyone like to help out or am I on my own on this. You can list your own set up or what you wish you would have done. I am just lookin for some different ideas and set ups to choose from.

Originally posted by [i

Comment

Youll get more hits in the photoshop threads if your looking for that.
                      If you want an opinion I would say get dual exhaust or at least a dual out.
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Get dual outlet, proper duals will cost you more and not really get you any added benefit with our engines.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I'm thinkin of maybe a "Y" split out of the mufflre to dual exhuast. I was originally thinkin single to dual outlet muffler but I just don't know about the tone. Depending on the system it is border line rice and most people would just catagorize it as rice. This is our classt sedadn so I may not change the tone. I'm considering the dual look with single tips and leaving it at that. Its to much $$ to put in a system and not like the tone. I would like something just slightly, barely louder mostly a little throuty but to much risk to not get the right sound.

Originally posted by [i

Comment

if you care more about sound than performance look up the g6 with the borla pro xs muffler it sounds great but the vid quality is shitty, but it still sounds awesome.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                            Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                            Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                            -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

How are ya gonna fix the bodykit to get dual exhaust? There's only one cutout? You're not gonna cut it yourself are you?
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X