X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Club Meet - Aug 18th in Oakville

Hi All

The Ontario Pontiac Club will be holding a meet on August 18th at 7pm at 403 & Dundas (Oakville) Tim Horton's. We'd love it if you'd come out and show your Pontiac pride!
    All Pontiacs are welcome, from classic to brand new. If you'd like info, visit our site:

http://www.ontariopontiacclub.com

You can also add us on facebook groups (Ontario Pontiac Club) or email us at ontariopontiacclub@hotmail.com.

Can't wait to meet you and your cars!

Thanks to Kris and Lawrence for coming out to the first meet....meant a lot to us!

Cheers,
    Kris

Hi Kris - glad to see you made your way here. I look forward to the events.
    2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
    - 6 Speed Automatic
    - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
    - Chrome lower grill inserts
    - Spoiler

Comment

Thanks...I look forward to seeing having gorgeous G6's in our club ;-) I think you've all inspired me as to what my next Pontiac will be!

Comment

Just joined the facebook group... interested to see how this turns out!
        2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe
        Black | Sunroof | Leather | Debadged | Garmin Nuvi 680
        Front Tint - 30% Llumar ATR | Rear Tint - 15% Llumar ATR | Windshield Tint Strip - 15% Llumar ATR

Comment

i just added u guys on face boook, hm i wonder does g6 performance has it??

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Sweet. I was speaking with someone about starting up a Pontiac/GM club.

Anyway, I can't make it out on the 28th. I'm going to be in Quebec City. I'll try to make it out to any future meets though.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
              Sweet. I was speaking with someone about starting up a Pontiac/GM club.

Anyway, I can't make it out on the 28th. I'm going to be in Quebec City. I'll try to make it out to any future meets though.
              Yeah I will probably be in Quebec at that time too - I am on vacation week of 21-29 - Will be heading out to Ottawa and Montreal the day after the BBQ at my place

Comment

Originally posted by ontariopontiacclub
                Thanks...I look forward to seeing having gorgeous G6's in our club ;-) I think you've all inspired me as to what my next Pontiac will be!
                Nice to meetcha! You don't know what you asked for - here we come...oh boy I just finished watching Transformers.....what a Pontiac endorsement! Loved it! that camaro and solstice ....yummy

Comment

Was there a Pontiac in that movie that didn't get destroyed?

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Nope! Amazing movie

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                      Nope! Amazing movie
                      When the GTO was shown I let out a huge 'yay' and then the decepticon kicked it and i cried hahaha... my gf gave me the

btw - my gf just bought a 4 cylinder altima coupe... i'll have to drag her out so we can compare and verbally destroy it rofl
                      - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                      - Spoiler

Comment

very interesting if i'm not working i'll more then likely be there!
                        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Meet

Heys...yep, the meet is scheduled for July 28th at 7:00 in Waterdown, Ontario. All the details are up on our site

http://www.ontariopontiacclub.com

yup...we're a dot com now and we're getting club decals too...

I look forward to seeing some G6's in the mix! Cheers

Comment

The decal looks sweet (it's on facebook)!

I still love the one that Mr. Cipriani made a few weeks ago... that outline of the g6 body was delicious
                            - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                            - Spoiler

Comment

nice to meet you Kristine something different from our previous meets with the 6ers

Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                              X