Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I walk out to my baby after work to find.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I walk out to my baby after work to find.

So I walk out to my baby after work to find. some piece of shit hit my car at work today and didn't come in to say anything. I have a scratches under the gas cap and a bunch of lines on the side of the bumper. Also some red paint but no dents (thanks for small favors). Why are people such F@@@@ing Ass Holes!?!? I work in retail I'll never find them, just know idea who did it. I did check all the cars in my lot where I live in my apartment building. Most of the cars in my building are shit boxes and have scratches all over them so cant tell if one of them did it this morning. but I think it happened at work. I HATE PEOPLE SOME TIMES! So ill call my insurance company tomorrow morning and see how useless they are this time. I got t-boned 2 years ago (not my fault) and they just sucked to deal with on so many levels. They give me one reason to get more upset, then as the Donald would say " your fired!" I took a pic but its too painful for me to upload and post wright now! Its not supper bad but its just enough to piss me wright the F@@k off! to me as for many of you its a tragedy, so I know you all know were I'm coming from! To us our car is our pride and joy, id rather some one mess with me over my car! and to you out there that did it your a Peice of crap! F U jack ass!

thanks for listening

sorry for some of the language but I just couldent hold back and I got logged out some how and had to type this twice!

P.S. watching CSI on tv and there was a g6 sedan on at the begining.
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Hit and runs are the shittiest thing next to getting keyed. Sorry, dude. People suck.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

cant you file a report with the police? and dont they communicate with body shops in the area? because eventually that DB has to fix his car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
      2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

I don't think that will help. they will come out and say that sucks man! and probably that's it. but thanks I think besides the money its just sucks not having anyone to be mad at!
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

The police want be able to do anything but right a report for you to give to your insurance. Sorry man that really sucks ASS!! People have lost all respect for other peoples cars, and or property. When ever you talk to the police or your agent, tell them that the car was fine before you went to work. Make sure you are positive that it happened at your work place, when you tell them... Good luck man.
          "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Originally posted by dragonpontiac1979
            tell them that the car was fine before you went to work. Make sure you are positive that it happened at your work place, when you tell them... Good luck man.

thanks good point I was thinking of that too.

Comment

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

That does suck. Some people have no respect!!!!
                Steve, the guy with missing avatar
                07 G6 GT coupe 3.9 6sp
                85 Grand Am Tube Chassis Race Car

Comment

Alright we need to organize a beat down!
                  Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that! My wife thought I was crazy when we first got her a KIA Sorento and I would have her park way out in the parking lot. That of course changed when she got that first little dent in the door from some idiot that just doesn't care. And now that she has a Tahoe she's just about as anal as I am.

I won't go into my rhetoric about how I pick a parking spot because it's pretty anal (if anyone really wants to know I'll post it but I'm sure I'm not the only one). But I know that people just don't care anymore.

Man, again really sorry to hear that. Let us know if you get any progress through your insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by wild_duece03
                      Man I'm sorry to hear that! My wife thought I was crazy when we first got her a KIA Sorento and I would have her park way out in the parking lot. That of course changed when she got that first little dent in the door from some idiot that just doesn't care. And now that she has a Tahoe she's just about as anal as I am.

I won't go into my rhetoric about how I pick a parking spot because it's pretty anal (if anyone really wants to know I'll post it but I'm sure I'm not the only one). But I know that people just don't care anymore.

Man, again really sorry to hear that. Let us know if you get any progress through your insurance.
                      Its easy. Find the most expensive car in the lot the furthest away and park one space away.... works every time.
                      I tried to think of something witty, but stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandstereo
                        Originally posted by wild_duece03

Its easy. Find the most expensive car in the lot the furthest away and park one space away.... works every time.
                        no because then some dick in his riced out honda comes and parks right next to you.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                          Alright we need to organize a beat down!
                          Dam Skippy!

Comment

PARKING LOTS

I work in retail too. I'm required to leave my car in the parking lot for 8 hours each day. Well during the last year a couple of my co-workers had there cars backed into. So basically I just take my mom's sunfire to work and leave my car parked safe in my parents garage

Comment

I feel your rage. When the day comes that someone does that to me God help "ME" that I dont find him becuase I will get even and then some. I have been the victim before and did pay my respects. Yes I would rather someone take something out on me than my ride. driving is so fuggin easy so why do people always hit parked shit.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                              Originally posted by [i
                              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
                              X