finally a few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally a few pics

Well I finally got my camera to work, i just need to unpdate my cardomain site.. I just used my old one but here are few pics of what it looks like.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/658794 I also just installed Nokya bulbs and driving lights in the grill. Not sure if i like them the lights in the grills yet. Or i just need to move down and in more to give it a better look and of course new bulbs to match the rest. Just let me know what you think? You can also check out my last two rides.
    06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

personally i'm not too fond of the lights in the grill
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

i had a feeling thats the answer i was going to get, but thats ok, id rather hear the truth, like I said im not even sure i like them myself, ill prob be taking them out tonight lol, no other opinions huh?
      06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Ehhh I'd take them out. There's too many lights up there. I'd say put them in the lower grills towards the middle, but ya got fogs so I don't think that would look right either.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah, I'd just stay with the stock foglights... seems like it might be a bit much IMO at least!
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
            Ehhh I'd take them out. There's too many lights up there. I'd say put them in the lower grills towards the middle, but ya got fogs so I don't think that would look right either.
            Yeah was i thinking about that but theres no room for those, ive always had a 2nd set of amber fogs in the middle in prev. cars but looks like gonna do with out on this one. Thanks

Comment

I say get ya a RALLY bar on the front and mount bigger ones! LMAO j/k
              I dont hink the lights look that bad, Not my thing either. If they were less noticable being there mabye, but the reflection from the lenses make them REALLY stand out. Just IMO! And remember opinions are like.... well ya know! :warped:

Comment

well i just took them out, def looks better, thanks for the opinions...

Comment

you could always mount them on top of your car if you want a Jeep Liberty kinda look
                  -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                  Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I don't want to bash the idea cause thats what this place is about-trying new things. However I think it was best to take them out.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

lol, yeah i hear, i figured id give it a shot, and well they don't work, at least i can still use them on my dads Pontiac torrent. not sure if you have noticed the last two cars had them lights installed where the stock fogs where and since the stock ones are smaller here, id try something different. its all good tho

Comment

what is the housing diameter (not the lense diameter) of the G6 fogs? anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                          I don't want to bash the idea cause thats what this place is about-trying new things. However I think it was best to take them out.
                          Yeah, its nice area to try something, ill maybe stick with just intalling some neons, im sure ill come up with something tho, im always thinking and trying new things.

don't know the diameter off hand, maybe someone else does

Comment

Working...
                          X