so vert owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so vert owners

how many times have you had the top down when it started raining. i just want to know if im the only one who it happens to all the time my count is probly 4 times or so

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

I don't have a G6 Vert, but I did get caught in a nasty rainstorm a few years back in my 01 Z28 with the t-tops off. I had to pull over and put them back on in the middle of it and I had no roof over my head either. When I got home, I had water standing in my back seats.
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
    (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
    (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

Only had light sprinkling twice - didn't even pull over to put the top up - going so fast no water entered the car - Mind you if it looks like rain I won't put the top down and we have kinda had a drought - we want rain!

Comment

Only had it sprinkle - no worries.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Only halfway caught with the top down once. Had a convertible before so gotten used to watching the weather and putting the top up before the rain hits.

Comment

I am on number two. Both have been no rain and then... WHAMO!! The last time, I saw the road was wet up ahead but sun was mostly out and there was no water falling. Only two miles home I can do it. Catch a light, it is always a long one, so I decide to put the top up since the cars coming at me have the wipers going. No one behind for a good distance. Let's go for it. Start the clock on the 31 sec for top to raise. Guess what... Light changes half way thru the evolution and some person is coming lke a bat out of hell behind me. That 31 sec is the longest time I have waited, either at this light or the time I saw Noah coming at me.

Comment

Twice....

jerij

Comment

Originally posted by Convert
                I am on number two. Both have been no rain and then... WHAMO!! The last time, I saw the road was wet up ahead but sun was mostly out and there was no water falling. Only two miles home I can do it. Catch a light, it is always a long one, so I decide to put the top up since the cars coming at me have the wipers going. No one behind for a good distance. Let's go for it. Start the clock on the 31 sec for top to raise. Guess what... Light changes half way thru the evolution and some person is coming lke a bat out of hell behind me. That 31 sec is the longest time I have waited, either at this light or the time I saw Noah coming at me.

YOU KILL ME ! LOL I did that at a light and thought - oh I have tonnes of time! Pissed drivers behind me off - I wasn't moving till the roof was secure! - totally won't do that again unless I KNOW it is a really long light.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Working...
                  X