leaving the gas station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving the gas station

i wound up pulling up behind a red G6 sedan with indiana plates and an enterprise sticker (meaning it is or was once a rental) and this car had 2 5ft antennas comming off of both sides of the trunk i saw it and i started cracking up. i was pissed i didnt have a camera maybe someone can photoshop that just to show how funny it was

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

WTF?

That makes no sense whatsoever. Must be some sort of shitty locating system for the rental company.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

i couldnt find a red one but this is the basic concept
      oh and the licence plate frame said something about liking getting hammered

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Maybe a redneck got a good deal on a used rental

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
        Originally posted by [i
        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

nah then there'd be a confederate flag and smokestacks on it with a shotgun rack in the back windows

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
          Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
          Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
          -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Originally posted by Hello
            nah then there'd be a confederate flag and smokestacks on it with a shotgun rack in the back windows
            now that sounds like a plan

Comment

maybe he/she was trying to hack xm signals
              '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

So sad
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Comment

...perhaps the owner had a cb radio. KMA367 you know?
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                    X