This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the 08s hit Canada?

Anyone have a timeline for when we can expect the 08s to hit Canadian (specifically Ontario) dealers?

I'm chomping at the bit get a G6, and given the lack of 07 GTP Coupes, I'm going to have to tackle an 08 GXP Coupe...
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe
    Black | Sunroof | Leather | Debadged | Garmin Nuvi 680
    Front Tint - 30% Llumar ATR | Rear Tint - 15% Llumar ATR | Windshield Tint Strip - 15% Llumar ATR

Not anytime soon, especially when you want a GXP. GXPs are not available at SOP.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
      Not anytime soon, especially when you want a GXP. GXPs are not available at SOP.
      SOP?
      Front Tint - 30% Llumar ATR | Rear Tint - 15% Llumar ATR | Windshield Tint Strip - 15% Llumar ATR

Comment

Start of Production.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Well that's going to screw me royally. The lease on my Vibe end January 08. And considering I can't find any 2007 GTP coupes in Waterloo, I have to look at the 08 models. But if the GXPs won't be ready until later, what am I left with? A GT?

Comment

you could get a gt and then intake, exhaust, and tune and you'll be close to what a gtp would perform like,or get a gtp delivered to your dealer

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
            Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
            Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
            -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Originally posted by Hello
              you could get a gt and then intake, exhaust, and tune and you'll be close to what a gtp would perform like,or get a gtp delivered to your dealer
              Yes... I may just have one order and delivered to a dealer. Before I do that... I would like to test drive the car to make sure it's a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by rawkey
                Well that's going to screw me royally. The lease on my Vibe end January 08. And considering I can't find any 2007 GTP coupes in Waterloo, I have to look at the 08 models. But if the GXPs won't be ready until later, what am I left with? A GT?
                You'll have a loooong wait. Generally larger cities with larger population gets more quota.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Hope this helps:

http://apps.gmcanada.com/app/GMCanada/N ... ailerName=

http://apps.gmcanada.com/app/GMCanada/N ... ailerName=

VINs:

Sedan
                  1G2ZM587474235809
                  1G2ZM587374242587
                  1G2ZM577474130110
                  1G2ZM587674180442
                  1G2ZM587274231807
                  1G2ZM587074148604
                  1G2ZM577X74255158

Coupe
                  1G2ZM187474241764
                  1G2ZM177974130984
                  1G2ZM177374197418
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Holy smokes, almost $39k Canadian for a GTP?
                    That's $37k US at current exchange rate.

Either there are some huge suckers out there or GM is still playing the 'massive sales incentives' game.

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom

Either there are some huge suckers out there or GM is still playing the 'massive sales incentives' game.
                      Nah, we just get screwed up here.

Comment

You can argue them down... I got mine for like 38k with taxes and everything included and that was when the dollar was like 87 cents... so there's some wiggle room. GTPs start at 33k Canadian so use your leverage. (I also had gm points, student bonus and one heck of a sales pitch :smoke: )
                        2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                        - 6 Speed Automatic
                        - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                        - Chrome lower grill inserts
                        - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by jnak

I didn't get screwed that much though, no where near that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                            Originally posted by jnak

I didn't get screwed that much though, no where near that much.
                            Nah me neither, and I bought mine when the Canadian dollar was crap too.

Comment

HOORAY!

I was up in Ottawa for the last two days on business... and bought myself a black G6 GTP Coupe on the side!

Won't be getting my hands on it until I head back up there in a couple of months, but I'm cool with that. I got my car... just had to fly to another city to find it!

Comment

Working...
                              X