08's at dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08's at dealers

today as i was leaving work i saw them unloading some nice shiny new 08 G6's off the truck so there comming to dealers now

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Yup, the 08 Malibus are on the roads now too.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I belive its only base and V6. I heard some wheres the GTs and GXPs dont go into production to mid July-ish
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Does this mean we can start complaining about our cd players so we can get the new ones with the aux jack?
        2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
        - 6 Speed Automatic
        - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
        - Chrome lower grill inserts
        - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
          Does this mean we can start complaining about our cd players so we can get the new ones with the aux jack?
          you can start complaining all you want, but you aint gonna get squat
          -Lucy-
          2006 Silver Gt Coupe
          3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
          sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Originally posted by dre256
            I belive its only base and V6. I heard some wheres the GTs and GXPs dont go into production to mid July-ish
            i saw a GT coupe

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I still owe too damn much to trade mine up
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                Originally posted by dre256
                i saw a GT coupe
                Hmmmmm, I must be wrong then. Maybe its just the GXP I heard :P I hate when I post stuff and proven wrong a few posts later

2013 Mustang GT
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

GXPs are not out until January I believe. IMO, this is GOOD news. A few more months I don't have to look at that P.O.S.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                  - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                  - DS S3 Intake
                  - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                    GXPs are not out until January I believe. IMO, this is GOOD news. A few more months I don't have to look at that P.O.S.
                    Just wait till the first person shows up on here with a GXP, looking to mod it and they go back searching thru threads only to see all the hate we have for that car.

It is going to be good times.
                    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                      Just wait till the first person shows up on here with a GXP, looking to mod it and they go back searching thru threads only to see all the hate we have for that car.

It is going to be good times.
                      I've already made it known that the first GXP owner here will be my bitch for the rest of eternity, especially if it's a "Street" GXP. Just FYI for anyone thinking of trading up

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                      - DS S3 Intake
                      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

soo... if the 08's are slowing coming into the dealerships, when the hell are the parts coming out? I wonna snatch up that GXP hood to start working on it
                        2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Impossible. 2008 Malibus production haven't started yet.
                          http://fleetnews.gmcanada.com/news_flas ... #TopOfPage
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!
                          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Pontiac.com says late summer

2013 Mustang GT
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                              Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Impossible. 2008 Malibus production haven't started yet.
                              http://fleetnews.gmcanada.com/news_flas ... #TopOfPage
                              There's pics of them on the street already. I made an assumption on that, but there's clearly a manufacturers plate on it.

My bad.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                              X