Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the heck? Go away for a week and POONERS is a GOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck? Go away for a week and POONERS is a GOD?

!! What's this world coming to?
    I go a way for a few months and come back to POONERS the MOD! Imagine my surprise!

Excuse me while I go check for low flying pigs outside my window.

Just kidding...congrats Robert!

P.S. I KNOW you guys miss me. :smoke: Hey, did any new users show up in here with my old car yet??? I left the G6PERFORMANCE.COM stickers on when I traded it in.
    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Someone made Pooners a Mod???
    Hurry someone get rid of him!

Hiya Dan, Hope the new car is treating you well? Havent seen you old 6er yet, but maybe soon
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

cool what's up, how have you been?
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

In two months it will be one year.
        You didnt realize who banned you eh?

Welcome back Dan...even though you drive a foreign job now. :P
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Hiya Fellas!!!

Glad SOMEONE recognized the old coot.

Yeah I know that was a while back, Pooners...just had to find a way to come back here with a good joke.

I'm real surprised whoever bought my car isn't a member here. There's tell-tale signs of this website and "Dr. Speed" stickers all over that car (discreetly, of course). Anyhow, I TRIED to steer the next owner to you guys. Hope he/she shows up.

The new car is in a word...infuckingcredible. I never imagined how much fun it would be to drive a sedan that can match the C7 Vette on the skidpad and the slalom. It's quick too! And the six-speed is one of the smoothest I've driven. Then there's the electronics...bluetooth hands-free phone, 1500 voice commands, reverse camera with display on the LCD, GPS with live traffic updates, MP3, WMA, DVD-A, I-POD jack with feedback to the LCD screen...and soooo much more. ALL STANDARD! Don't get me wrong, fellas...the 6'er is a great car, and there are days when I miss my awesome exhaust and the torque-steer fun. But this car is a new experience for me. There's just so much advanced stuff, I haven't even tried 1/10th of the capabilites yet. So yeah, it's just another ricermobile. I got my tints, and the new wheels and rubber are coming in 2 weeks. I guess I'll post a few pics for you guys when they come. Prolly won't do much more on the car this year.

Hope you guys are all doing great...hope Kyle #1 is still crankin' out all those incredible products...and may your G6 fly up your nose.

Pooners...how's that project coming along? You gonna try?

I do peek in here from time to time...so drop me a line if you're in the hood and you wanna see the Jap Crap.

The OLD dude.
          Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
          Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Sooo you never said what that Acura TL costs...?
            You should have gotten blue!

That project is still sitting here. I want to mess with it but I get that black sealer caulk/glue crap all over me then I just sigh and go inside and wash up.

A week goes by and the same thing happens again.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
              Sooo you never said what that Acura TL costs...?
              You should have gotten blue!

That project is still sitting here. I want to mess with it but I get that black sealer caulk/glue crap all over me then I just sigh and go inside and wash up.

A week goes by and the same thing happens again.
              Actually I would have gotten a blue one... BUT the blue on the TL-S looks smurfy...not a cool blue like your 6. I really hate it. Check out Acura.com and do a build on the TLS...you'll see what I mean. It takes a lot of the class out of the look. Acura has a gorgeous Midnight blue but it's only available on the Base model TL.

The TL Type S lists for $38,125. I got out the door for $35.5k + Lic &Tax with 0.9% interest from Honda.

Ya gotta love all the black goo, huh? I bet Goo-Gone will clean it up without dulling the lenses. And how about all that duct tape and epoxy? I understand completely how you feel about motivation on that one. BUT if you do it, and invest the time to do it right, you will have some of the coolest eyes on the road. They'll look fantaastic with your hood! That's why even though I was tempted to toss 'em in the trash a hundred times, I just put 'em back in the box thinkin' some rainy day I'll just dive in. Hopefully you will get past the "Holy shit what a mess" phase.

I miss this place...I should come back and haunt you guys more often.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why you don't ghost the place more often Dan.
                Oh..maybe I'll get to see Pooners secret projects now.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                X