Night pics of my black beauty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night pics of my black beauty!

Finally got around to taking pictures of my car somewhere else other than in my driveway. It was a beautiful day so I spent about 2.5 hours washing and waxing it, and cleaning the wheels to like-new status. I know I coulda found a better parking lot, but this one was close to my house and well-lit.

Yea, I also need a better digital camera...mine has an obsolete 3.2MP

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

PICS

Your GTP is looking really good! The grills look really good too

Comment

It looks like the batteries were going in your camera. The car is sweet, but next time use your 'Blonde' model to enhance the pics.
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

looks awesome man, my camera is 3.2 MP and it takes much better pics than that...maybe you had some setting messed up, they should be clearer than that.
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

car looks great, the black headlights and painted grills really set it off nice.

and don't feel bad, i don't even own a digi cam....i never get around to buying one.

Comment

Thanks!

I didn't use a tripod, maybe I was just shaking too much, it was getting a little cold out. I used the night mode on the camera, it flashes, then flashes again while taking the pic.
            -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

NITE MODE SUCKS.. thats the reason its blurry, because in "nite mode" you honestly cannot move the cam .5 inch because the shutter stays open for extra light... Try again and if you have it, try a surpressed or normal flash in normal mode.. should work fine for yah!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

The thing is, when I use a regular flash mode at night, the picture looks like it's daytime, so I'm not really getting the affect I want. The flash lights up the entire car and background, so it looks like a regular pic.
                -Mike #1

Comment

true, but i dont think the blurry look was what you were lookin for either
                  -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                  Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Man I can't believe how awesome that first pic looks with the painted grills and the bottom grills in silver-absolutely hawt. When my new cam comes in-its only 5.1 megapixels but better than my 2.1 I'll be taking a ton of new pics!

Looks fuggin awesome though.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Thanks! That's my favorite pic!
                      -Mike #1

Comment

Hey mike, have you tried with no flash, since you have alot of background light?? Also that surpressed flash will take the pic as the flash goes away!

Comment

No flash usually leaves me with a very dark picture where no details can be seen. I haven't tried it in a lit up parking lot before though...
                          -Mike #1

Comment

Yeah that might work...I usually do that or use the surpressed flash. The night mode will work good you just cant move at all as it's taking the pic or it comes out blurry. Try some new ones and let see how those bad boys come out!!

Comment

ride looks sweet, love the painted grills and cleared headlights,
                              06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Working...
                              X