This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brampton Partsource car show July 7th

Come 1 come all anyone that wants to show off their car, the other car club I'm in the CCFBG is holding their annual Partsource car show this saturday from 11 - 3 pm

Last of the Breed 2002 WS6

Originally posted by ratskat
    What you aren't coming? Hmmmph

Sweet. I'm in.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
      Sweet. I'm in.

Hmm think if we show up early enough we can park together?

Comment

I dunno.. I'm not even sure if we can participate, or if we'd just be considered guests.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

last year the winning cars were a 32 ford coupe, 71 dodge challenger and 70 dodge charger, so much for the club cars winning a club event

it's peoples choice on the cars to win, besides there are door prizes

Comment

Ah it's totally not what I was thinking it was - lol - never mind . I thought it was like they have around this area....bunch of cars meeting in a parking lot - had one up in Barrie last weekend. Was pretty kewl to walk around

Comment

last years show, camaro dominated for sure but still a great time, the G6 Coupe and vert would definately stand out at the show

I'm thinking I'll show up at 12:30 or so, don't wanna be there for 11

Pictures from last years show

Comment

any of you guys going?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I'll be there when Brian gets there. If we're allowed to participate, I think that we should have a Coupe, 'vert, and Sedan representing.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there when Brian gets there. If we're allowed to participate, I think that we should have a Coupe, 'vert, and Sedan representing.
                    Let me know - I will go if you need the vert - now I am wishing I had done some fun stuff to the car though painted calipers or something..Ack tom & brian wanna paint my calipers tonight /tomorrow morning? LOL I was about to put just kidding but I would seriously be interested in doing it if I was mechanically inclined which I totally am not

Is beer and pizza good incentive???

Comment

No can do on the painting the calipers in the next day or so. I worked this morning, and I'm working tonights so that leaves me only enough time to wash my car really.

I wouldn't mind doing it any other time though. It's really easy.

So I'll definately be going to this, as it looks like anyone can participate. If you want to, you should definately come out. We'll have the most unique cars there, I think.

sigpic

Comment

So this replaces car meet for this weekend?
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                          So this replaces car meet for this weekend?
                          Works for me - going to show ToniCipriani?

Comment

No can do on the painting the calipers in the next day or so. I worked this morning, and I'm working tonights so that leaves me only enough time to wash my car really.

I wouldn't mind doing it any other time though. It's really easy.

So I'll definately be going to this, as it looks like anyone can participate. If you want to, you should definately come out. We'll have the most unique cars there, I think.
                            I am pretty certain I will show up - and let me know when would be a good time for the calipers - I am totally serious and would even feed you! I should do a BBQ for the group at my place one weekend! I guess it would be too soon to invite peeps over for dinner tomorrow hmm? don't have a huge driveway but if I parked the van on the street it's good work space - oh and we have an air compressor so can take off wheels easy

Comment

lol.. I was just gonna say I'd prefer my place since I have an air compressor..

I think I may bring a mini BBQ out to the next meet too.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X