system or wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• system or wheels?

ok i cant decided whether i should get black wheels or a system first...

i have a black coupe that i am working towards blacking out...i am going to have both eventually but one is getting done within the next month and one wont be till like christmas....
    Black Wheels
    0%
    System
    0%

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
    2 Time ROTM Champion =P

GT-R

Do you mean black with a chrome lip or black black.

Comment

i hate black wheels, however it is your car and im going to say them instead of system.

only for one reason

you shouldnt drive those in the winter (if you have winter where you are, i didnt look at location)

EDIT: you definetly have winter where you are, so get them now so you get use out of them, and save them during winter and use stock tires

Comment

black with a chrome lip.

and i do get a little winter lol...i live in new jersey...but we only got like 2 days of snow i think...so next year with global warming we wont have any =P

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
        2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

I'd go for the audio system.

Comment

I would go with the rims first, that way you will have the outside almost done if not done. When you get a system be ready for a shit load of rattles.
            "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Audio system. Best money I ever spent on my 6. My stock 18s are fine and I love 'em.
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I voted wheels, I mean why does anyone need a system that blows your eardrums out??
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Neither, i would go for a night filled with hookers

But if you already have them, i would say the wheels
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Hookers FTMFW!

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

dude i would say go with the bumps in the trunk. that is the first thing i did last summer and i am glad i did the stereo first
                      06 G6 GT Coupe
                      Grey Metallis
                      18" Black Powder coated Solstice Wheels and 15% tint all the way around
                      No engine mods yet

Comment

Working...
                      X