This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls meet August 11-12 on the Canadian Side

How does this sound to everyone? Since I am the only one who is suggesting a date so far - For those of us from TO we could meet up first and cruise down together. I am debating renting a room for the night in the Niagara area (doesn't have to be right in Niagara Falls) in case we drink that night...go up Saturday morning and come back sunday.

Re: Niagara Falls meet August 4-5 on the Canadian Side

Originally posted by ratskat
    How does this sound to everyone? Since I am the only one who is suggesting a date so far - For those of us from TO we could meet up first and cruise down together. I am debating renting a room for the night in the Niagara area (doesn't have to be right in Niagara Falls) in case we drink that night...go up Saturday morning and come back sunday.
    I might be in the States that weekend...prefer the week before or the next one.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
      I am sure we can work around it but it may be a challenge either way. I believe that is the last one Tonicipriani can make it to as he is going away? or is that you? I get mixed up - let's see what others say is a good week.. I see that the weekend I suggested is a long weekend so it is probably not the best one to pick for most. I don't think I can do the weekend before but I may be able to do the Aug.11-12 one - Lordie it's hard to accomodate everyone

Comment

the civic holiday weekend im heading up to my friends cottage up in parry sound because it's probably the last time ill get to go up since they r selling it...
        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
          I am sure we can work around it but it may be a challenge either way. I believe that is the last one Tonicipriani can make it to as he is going away? or is that you? I get mixed up - let's see what others say is a good week.. I see that the weekend I suggested is a long weekend so it is probably not the best one to pick for most. I don't think I can do the weekend before but I may be able to do the Aug.11-12 one - Lordie it's hard to accomodate everyone
          I am not going anywhere Kat I think it was Tonicipraiani not me but Aug 11, 12 weekend should be no problem for me.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Aug 11 & 12 is good for me, as is the holiday weekend. We have our last ball tournament on 17, 18 and 19.
            '07 Vert. GT. Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic, 3.5L., Ebony Leather.

Comment

*Could* work for me but I'll have to do additional due diligence and check my schedule :P
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

Yep... Last week of classes, then one week of break before all hell breaks loose (finals). Then I'm leaving for Hong Kong and won't be back till September. I can't make it for 11-12, it's right in the middle.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                  Yep... Last week of classes, then one week of break before all hell breaks loose (finals). Then I'm leaving for Hong Kong and won't be back till September. I can't make it for 11-12, it's right in the middle.
                  so you were not good any weekend? so we shouldn't try to accomodate you?

Comment

Well the only one I can do is August 4, but by the sound of things a lot of people can't make that one.

So I guess in that case I'm out, unfortunately.
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

im good

hey, im good for eather so whatever you guys/girls wanna do. im gonna stay down for the night at least, go check out the night life down there...

Comment

I am in for Aug 11-12! Sign up!

Comment

I'm in!! 4sure

Comment

hey...is anyone going to say the night? im going to cause the last time i was there it was a blast, an the hotel was cheap. let me know, cause it might be really cheap if lots of us stay in the same hotel(different rooms of course).

Comment

Originally posted by beenzg6
                              hey...is anyone going to say the night? im going to cause the last time i was there it was a blast, an the hotel was cheap. let me know, cause it might be really cheap if lots of us stay in the same hotel(different rooms of course).

Well I won't know till that night - I am thinking it would be fun though. Although just to let you know I am not a big drinker and pub crawls are not my thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X