New Pontiac Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pontiac Commercial

Has n e one seen it? All Transformer inspired....it a little neat. I wish i could find a link. Gimme time!

Time? No time is allowed! Link now!

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

is this it?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

poon you so good! thanks for finding it while i went all day actually doing something importante! sweetness. i thought that commercial was nifty heh.

Comment

It is kinda kewl...I have youtubed a bunch of g6 commercials - added them to my Facebook cause I am always talking about the Pontiac commercials and people say - never seen that one...this way they gotta look

Only missing the one where the guy is walking to his car and a bunch of stuff is falling off him - it's a coupe commercial - didn't find that one..but I did find some vert ones I'd never seen before like the kewl black & white vert mirroring each other...

Comment

you canadians get the best commercials.

i found this one on youtube, i'll put money on it that it was a canadian ad...because it isn't lame. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-t2I8MQfw
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Re: New Pontiac Commercial

Originally posted by HotG6GTP
                  Has n e one seen it? All Transformer inspired....it a little neat. I wish i could find a link. Gimme time!
                  yea i saw it. it was badass how the g6 went all tranformer and shit.
                  :smoke:

2005 Pontiac G6 GT- K&N C.A.I, 20% Tints in back 35% in front, 5w30 Amsoil, K&N Oil Filter, Drilled and Dimpled rotors, Ceramic brake pads.
                  Future Mods: GT-R Exhaust, Tune, Tinted tail lights, Red interior lights, and more....
                  Theres a reason its called a legandary G6
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2674498

Comment

G6 commercial

The U-Tube site had a whole bunch of G6 commercials that I'd never seen before but one in particular got my attention.
                    It was a fairly lengthy one on the 2007 G6 coupe and when the announcer came to engines he stated there were two options: a 3.5 @ 224 hp and a 3.9 with 252 hp! (Played it twice to make sure.)
                    Did he make a mistake or has Pontiac given the GTP 12 extra hp this year? And, if so, can 06's be updated?
                    GTPdriver
                    G. Stephen Day

Comment

G6 commercial

The U-Tube site had a whole bunch of G6 commercials that I'd never seen before but one in particular got my attention.
                      It was a fairly lengthy one on the 2007 G6 coupe and when the announcer came to engines he stated there were two options: a 3.5 @ 224 hp and a 3.9 with 252 hp! (Played it twice to make sure.)
                      Did he make a mistake or has Pontiac given the GTP 12 extra hp this year? And, if so, can 06's be updated?
                      GTPdriver
                      G. Stephen Day

Comment

That was a mistake, they make the same mistake on the GM Showroom On-Demand adverts on Comcast. The 07 GTPs do make 252hp, but they are using a DOHC 3.6L, not the 3.9L

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish

i found this one on youtube, i'll put money on it that it was a canadian ad...because it isn't lame. =)

You can easily identify the Canadian commercials. They will all display the GM logo at the end as well as the Pontiac one.

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish

Yeah that commercial has been out for a while - it is nice...

Comment

those transformers ones are pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                              X