Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth or Fiction? Will Saturn negotiate on price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth or Fiction? Will Saturn negotiate on price?

I'm considering a Saturn Aura for my next car, but am hearing that Saturn will not negotiate on price.

Is this true?
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe
    Black | Sunroof | Leather | Debadged | Garmin Nuvi 680
    Front Tint - 30% Llumar ATR | Rear Tint - 15% Llumar ATR | Windshield Tint Strip - 15% Llumar ATR

That is the standard policy of Saturn, although I'm sure that some of them will haggle.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Saturn dealers are free to set individual sale prices...I heard that a few years ago after they abandoned their original no-haggle fixed-price policy.

Comment

I heard that they have a bottom price that they will sell for...they start high on you and then you just have to find it.

Black 2007 GT coupe with Sport Package.
        DoctorSpeed CAB, 5/15% tint, G5 spoiler, Euro Black Tailz, GM Strut Bar, GY Eagle F1 A/S Tires.

Comment

I don't know the saturn dealerships around here still sell for pretty good prices and still claim the no haggle bullshit, no whether or not I believe that is another story.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

About 99% of the Saturn dealers do NOT negotiate on price, you pay what's on the sticker. When I picked up my Aura, there was no room for negotiation, I paid the sticker price.

When I picked up my first of two 94 SL2, I was able to negotiate, but mainly because they were overstocked and there as a major interior redesign for MY95.

Comment

Working...
            X