Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you uninstall resessed upper grille's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you uninstall resessed upper grille's?

anybody take out there upper resessed grilles out yet?
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

DIdnt they snap in? Should be about 4 clasps to release if I recall.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i say 4 or 8 depending on how they go in

here is for the factory so im sure it uses the same holes, after that im lost though

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1233

Comment

why would you take out recessed grilles? lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
        2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

They sit in a little further than the stock ones so I'm not sure how you would get them out with scratching the hell out of them and the bumper.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

you can go in the back to get to them probably then, i just didnt do mine that way....if you take the cover off the top should give you plenty of room to move around with your hands/arms

Comment

Originally posted by G6kid
              why would you take out recessed grilles? lol
              cause my car might be totaled
              2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

interested in selling ur recessed grills?
                sigpic
                GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Working...
                X