Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day - What are you doing today to celebrate!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Canada Day - What are you doing today to celebrate!

Well I will start the thread...

I am vegging out so far - plans to do more of that...maybe clean the car and go out to eat....oh and maybe meet up with others in the GTA to shoot the shit about our cars

I have slept most of the day away to this point, as I work night shifts.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight, other than work. I might catch some fireworks or something before I go in to work.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Going to a buddy's BBQ and then off to see the fireworks.

Happy Canada Day all!

Comment

i'm going to chin picnic tonight and then rib fest tomorrow
        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Enjoyed the festivities with my wife and son on the University of Waterloo campus...
          2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe
          Black | Sunroof | Leather | Debadged | Garmin Nuvi 680
          Front Tint - 30% Llumar ATR | Rear Tint - 15% Llumar ATR | Windshield Tint Strip - 15% Llumar ATR

Comment

omg.... i know most of the people on this site are guys but omg MR.CHIN BIKINI lol sorry i just got in from an amazing day! HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!
            2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
            2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

woke up, waxed and washed the G...went to work for 12 and got home at 11 30, goood day lol

Comment

hers a beer for canada day
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                They cleaned my thing out
                g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

spent the day installing my springs and worked on my brothers stereo system... than took the G out for a spin...

Happy Canada Day Everyone
                  sigpic
                  GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

had a couple of drinks...got sunburnt...good time

Comment

Ah it's over - lucky still have today off Hope you all had a great Canada Day!

Comment

Saw some fireworks right outside my window... after all my residence room isn't that bad after all. :P
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Drove home from Barrie in an hour and 30 mins... traffic was great!

Spent the evening watching fireworks with friends and had a few drinks to celebrate our nation's 140th birthday.

Went to the Metro Toronto Zoo yesterday with some friends... my legs are killing me lol
                          2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                          - 6 Speed Automatic
                          - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                          - Chrome lower grill inserts
                          - Spoiler

Comment

I just spent the weekend with the family, sat around and built a big ass fire. I enjoyed it, hope everyone enjoyed their weekends.

Comment

Working...
                            X