pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics

i have pics of my car but how do i post them to where they will automatically show up when the post is viewed?
    its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Host them on photobucket and then just link them on here.

Comment

http://photobucket.com/

sign up there and you can download pics you want to post....once the pic is downloaded it will give you a few formats to choose from... choose IMG Code one - just click on it and it will copy it and then go into the posting (like the one you type in here) and paste it

like this

Comment

You mean upload not download. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
          You mean upload not download. :P
          yeah yeah ---- whatever you call it lol -

Oh had to update it to put a smiley face so you would get I am not offended = should be a emoticon which sticks their tongue out at you hehe

Comment

Not offended? Damn... I need to try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
              Not offended? Damn... I need to try harder.

Comment

The one he used is the tongue sticking out one :P

Comment

thx peeps
                  its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat

sign up there and you can download pics you want to post....once the pic is downloaded it will give you a few formats to choose from... choose IMG Code one - just click on it and it will copy it and then go into the posting (like the one you type in here) and paste it

like this

Where in ontario is this?

Comment

Downsview Park. Formerly CFB Downsview, a Canadian Air Force Base, Toronto, ON.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Or if you don't want to sign up, use imageshack.us.

Follow the instructions on the website, browse to your pic and click Upload. Then there should be a field that says "Direct Link". Copy the contents, then wrap your link on the post like this:

Code:
                        [img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2015/sig20uv.jpg[/img]
                        Don't forget to resize your pic so people can actually see it.
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stub
                          Originally posted by ratskat

like this

Where in ontario is this?
                          LOL why stubs going to come to one of our meets?

Comment

Well, Im in Detroit, so if it was like Windsor or some shit, I could come.

Comment

Originally posted by Stub
                              Well, Im in Detroit, so if it was like Windsor or some shit, I could come.
                              No Windsor meet planned as of yet...we are trying to plan an Niagara Falls one though

Comment

Working...
                              X