Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for all people that leave your cars outside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all people that leave your cars outside?

i just want to see if it is just me but it doesnt matter how much i was my car...there is bird crap on both sides of my doors all the time...i think the birds sit on my mirrors and go to work lol

i was wondering if anyone else has this problem...i was thinking of maybe putting some adhesive on there lol...
    what would really be great is a pressure sensitive thing that shocks them when they sit on my mirror...

you guys got any ideas lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
    2 Time ROTM Champion =P

BB gun
    poison
    open flame

Take one hostage and put a gun to his head while the others are watching. :smoke:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

hate birds - can't park underground at work because the fricken birds make their nests there and crap over all the cars...sad part is it is safer for my car to park above ground in the open

Comment

Re: for all people that leave your cars outside?

Originally posted by G6kid
        i just want to see if it is just me but it doesnt matter how much i was my car...there is bird crap on both sides of my doors all the time...i think the birds sit on my mirrors and go to work lol

i was wondering if anyone else has this problem...i was thinking of maybe putting some adhesive on there lol...
        what would really be great is a pressure sensitive thing that shocks them when they sit on my mirror...

you guys got any ideas lol
        You're not alone, the birds DO stand on the mirrors and shit up a storm. I think they like the shiney of the 6er! Anyways I bought an owl and the birds left my car alone.

Have you ever thought about the litteral meaning of "shit up a storm"?

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
        Originally posted by shi-fu
        Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

Use what I use for my hookah, the torch you use for plumbing that leaves almost a foot of flame.
          2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

I'd always get bird crap on my car when I parked closer to my garage at the end of the driveway. There weren't trees directly overhead, but I guess when the birds would take flight from the trees they would leave me a present. I always park my car about 20 feet further up now, next to my house, and no more crap on the car.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

That's a common problem with shiny black cars.

Comment

Re: for all people that leave your cars outside?

Originally posted by stahlight
                Anyways I bought an owl and Seacrest left my car alone.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

here is a little school lesson- a)birds only see on a gray scale (black white grey), b)birds usually only crap over water (which they see as black), c)anything that they see is black to them, they think it is water so they crap on it/over it/whatever. therefore, thats why you mainly see dark colored cars with more bird poo on them as opposed to a lighter color car, now am i saying birds dont crap on light vehicles, no, that just means they missed there mark though lol. (the things i learn in wildlife management class-sheesh)

Comment

Just be sure you clean it off in due time or it can eat through your paint to the primer....especially in the summer. I usually keep a microfiber cloth and a bottle of quick detail in my trunk in case if something happens.
                    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
                    (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
                    (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
                      BB gun
                      poison
                      open flame

Take one hostage and put a gun to his head while the others are watching. :smoke:
                      id like to request not shooting at the birds while theyre actually sitting on the car please lol
                      '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

Hmm... so far no problems with mine...

I heard that birds love attacking white cars, according to a scientific report.
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I just cleaned a spot off the hood and it ate into the clear coat! Damn!
                          2006 G6 GTP Coupe, (46) Stealth Gray Metallic, Stock, painted calipers, 20K. (Hers)
                          2000 Bonneville SSEi, Arctic White, "Coupala Mods". (His)
                          1994 Bonneville SSEi, Stock, 252K "Alive and still Kicken". (for the Kids)

Comment

I leave mine out in the open and haven't had any on mine yet. Since I said this, I'm gonna leave work tonight and my car is gonna be covered.

Comment

I get some every now and then, it's mostly been on the glass. Damn birds though I hate them.

Comment

Working...
                              X