dont have PS but tryed something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont have PS but tryed something

I don't have PS but tryed something today. I was bored. This was done with Microsoft Picture it. took allot of fuckin around to do it. What do you think? Wish I had the funds to do this to the car for real...

original

chop
    Corvette rims, lowered, painted lower rockers en added more to them, blacked out the tails/windows/headlights, shaved the door handles off and added a bigger chrome tip.

post what you think and what you have done to your car when you were bored or trying a new look.
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Awesome, looks very good!! I like the C6 rims and the blacked out portions
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Looks pretty damn good to me, cept the exhaust tip needs to be straight.

Comment

nice touch with the three body lines down low. i really like that.

i just realized those three lines would have been a good idea on a stock G6 cause it would have represented the Grand Am segment.

btw i dont like the three lines on the sides of GA's. theyre to huge and awkward.
        '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Looks good. How about...

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

That looks hawt!!! Makes me want to paint all the plastic on our cars even more!

Comment

thanks all, I want C6 rims now. Too bad they wouldn't fit and probably allot of money.
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  Looks good. How about...
                  thanks and what did you mean "How about"?

EDIT:
                  never mind I see, you got rid of the door gards. cool thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                    Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                    Looks good. How about...
                    thanks and what did you mean "How about"?
                    He modified the pic to delete the bodyside moulding.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                    - DS S3 Intake
                    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Good job looks sweet.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                      Originally posted by [i
                      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

haha took me like 10 glances to see what you fixed....deleted door mouldings FTW
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

yea I'm gonna try to do a few more things because that's a wicked pic and I wanna add some more stuff to it...but my resources are limited software-wise...
                          -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

cool man go for it! what are you thinking of doing? maybe I could do some more of it too.

Comment

I was thinking of adding things like scoops to the rear quarter panel and rear window, and maybe Z3-style fender vents. None of this stuff would be practical though
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X