Driver Seat Creaking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Seat Creaking?

So I've been putting this off but it's really starting to annoy the hell out of me. When I'm driving and I start braking and come to a complete stop my driver seat pops and creaks a little bit everytime. Sometimes I can just move around and the seat will creak. I thought about looking at the bolts to see if they were completely tightened. Anyone else having a similiar problem or any suggestions?

<--me
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

I haven't had any issue thus far. I will keep an eye out though!
    "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Yeah me2, it's always those little noises like those that kill me!! I probably had it and never noticed it before LOL!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yes i have a creaking issue with my front seat. I tried to locate it, and my best guess is that it is the leather rubbing against the plastic near the seat heater, or along that whole sid of the seat. if i move around alot i get the creaking, or if i am getting out of the car. but that's about it. not sure if there is anyway to fix that.
        2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Comment

ah I don't have the leather so I wonder if anyone without leather is having the same problem?
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X