This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare

Just took me 2 hours to get home from Etobicoke to Scarborough what a damn nightmare and it was hot as hell.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Not as bad as last time when I was stuck in traffic for nearly 4 hours going back to Waterloo because of a major accident...
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I have to drive up to Barrie on Friday for a 8pm baseball game... you think tonight was bad - I don't even want to know how bad that drive is going to be!
      2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
      - 6 Speed Automatic
      - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
      - Chrome lower grill inserts
      - Spoiler

Comment

I've been awake since 5am, and I'm about to start a 13 hour shift. After that I have an appointment at 2pm, and I'm hooking up with my ex-fiancee at 4:30pm. I may be doing the same thing tomorrow night as well.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
          I have to drive up to Barrie on Friday for a 8pm baseball game... you think tonight was bad - I don't even want to know how bad that drive is going to be!
          If the 400 is bad take Yonge - it's what I do - usually not so bad

Comment

Thanks Kat - sounds good... I'm aiming to get out of Mississauga by 4:30-5 at the latest so 'hopefully' (but not counting on it) I can somewhat beat most of the traffic.
            - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
            - Spoiler

Comment

Thanks Kat - sounds good... I'm aiming to get out of Mississauga by 4:30-5 at the latest so 'hopefully' (but not counting on it) I can somewhat beat most of the traffic.
              aw from Missisauga you might want to take a different route as yonge is kinda west of there....perhaps I think it is 27? can be kinda slow as you go through small towns though...I come from west of the 400 so yonge works great

remember it will be end of school so might be a bad drive as all are off to their cottages - luckily I don't go to Barrie till Saturday night

Comment

I'm counting on it being a bad drive... I'm just loading up the car, turning up the XM radio, putting down the sunroof and windows (must enjoy the exhaust of every other sucker on the 400 with me) and make the best out of a crap situation. I think my gf will be joining me for the weekend so at least I'll have someone to talk to
                - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                - Spoiler

Comment

I'm counting on it being a bad drive... I'm just loading up the car, turning up the XM radio, putting down the sunroof and windows (must enjoy the exhaust of every other sucker on the 400 with me) and make the best out of a crap situation. I think my gf will be joining me for the weekend so at least I'll have someone to talk to
                  Woohooo for you.... sigh - me hubbie is going away for a week so I am at loose ends...usually have so many things to do so not used to it lol - have no clue what to do with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                    aw from Missisauga you might want to take a different route as yonge is kinda west of there....perhaps I think it is 27? can be kinda slow as you go through small towns though...I come from west of the 400 so yonge works great
                    Are you sure it is west??? Yonge St is east of Mississauga and the 400 the last time I drove out that way.
                    2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                    Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Originally posted by Borent
                      Are you sure it is west??? Yonge St is east of Mississauga and the 400 the last time I drove out that way.

LOL - yeah I am all mixed up - Ok so Missisauga is West and Yonge is East of 400 - am I sure - OBVIOUSLY not! lol

Good thing for GPS hmmm

Comment

- have no clue what to do with myself.
                        Doesn't the car need a good cleaning?
                        Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by GraniteGrey
                          - have no clue what to do with myself.
                          Doesn't the car need a good cleaning?

I could wash her and wax her and still have tonnes of time left over...going to wear off the paint if I keep cleaning her lol

I am going to Barrie for certain Saturday night now anyhow...my gal friend let me know she would be unhappy if I didn't show up...still leaves Sunday and Monday though!

Comment

Working...
                          X