• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 G6 production starts today

But GXPs won't be produced yet.

Waiting for the new radio....
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

woot.
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
      woot.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Guessing that means they aren't integrating the black tie radio into the 08 models? If not, it's a shame. They need to do that to give people the features we want.
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

No no, it's a new radio. Just not the bowtie. It doesn't fit the car anyways

The new one does have AUX in. Which is why I waited to warranty my busted one.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

G6 GXP production starts in September.
            2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
            Forge Motorsports BPV
            CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
            HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
            HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Who cares, G8s start arriving in dealers soon after

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

^ hehe :warped:
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

so toni, if my radio somehow gets broken and i take it in under warranty i can get one with an aux in feature?
                  '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

^ when I got my cavalier's radio fixed...they actually just sent the radio to get fixed, they didnt give me a new version (I thought they would).
                    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Originally posted by quick6
                      ^ when I got my cavalier's radio fixed...they actually just sent the radio to get fixed, they didnt give me a new version (I thought they would).
                      all you ever get are rebuilt/fixed ones normaly they just do it on a give us one now and well send you the bad one back to be fixed.

maybe they didnt have any radios available for your cav so they just fixed yours

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I still think the GXP sedan is sexy

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

This is the sort of shit that confuses me about the street package. GM keeps saying the GXP without the street package is the same as the GTP, but this one is a GXP that has the front grilles and ground effects, but doesn't have the hood scoops, and even though it's the fuggin GXP model it doesn't even have the lip spoiler that you get starting with a G6 V6? Is it a GXP, GXP Street Package, or some "We-Don't-Know-What-The-Hell-We're-Doing" model in between?

Oh yea, and those are still the worst wheels I've ever seen

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                          - DS S3 Intake
                          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP

Oh yea, and those are still the worst wheels I've ever seen
                            True dat! Those wheels suck big time. to the 10th power.
                            2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                            Forge Motorsports BPV
                            CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                            HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                            HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
                              I still think the GXP sedan is sexy

Body coloured mirrors...think those will make it to production?

Comment

Working...
                              X