Door Dinger Dinging Different....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Dinger Dinging Different....

First let me start by saying, no i did not sit around and think of the tiltle to this topic for a long time, it just happened that way.

On to the problem. My door Dinger make a sound almost like it's a blown speaker for some reason. it will go away if i lightly tap the top of the gauge cluster, but it will come back the next time i open the door or leave the keys in the ignition etc.

anyone else have this problem. albeit it is not a big issue, but it is hellannoying. if you have had this problem, was it as simple as "getting a new dinger"? Let me know, whatever advice will be helpful. thanks!
    2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Well I'm pretty sure most new cars "dingers" goes through the speakers. Are any of your speakers maybe blown? That would be my first guess.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

The chime doesn't use the speakers on the G6, AFAIK. I have an aftermarket stereo, and the chime still works.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
      X