door locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• door locks

Ive only had the car a week now, when I got it everything was fine. Now when I go to unlock the car, the drive rear door doesn't unlock even when pushing it 3-4 times. I can manually pull the lock up to unlock and then when I go to lock it same thing it does'nt lock. All other locks are fine. anyone else have this problem? Of course its under warrenty and Ill have to have the dealership look at it, just hoping its nothing major.
    06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

I don't have a sedan, but could there possibly be a fuse for the rear locks? Maybe the fuse blew.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i dotn have this problem...also if it was fuse then neither door would work

but he is just having problems on one door so i would say something to do with wiring gone bad

Comment

Yea its just the one wire, and it wasn't working for a day and then the next morning it work and, then ever since it hasn't worked. Well i guess when the body shop fixes the door for me, and take the pin stripe off they can fix the lock at the same time.
        06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

^ That's the route I'd go.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
          X