Can you do it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you do it??

I am having a hell of a time finding someone that can draw/sketch me a new tattoo. So i thought maybe i would ask some of you peeps that like to play around in PS. Unfortunetly i have skillz in neither of the the mentioned areas. I am headed out to a tattoo party in less then 2 weeks and i need atleast a simple design that i can get the artist to screw around with and customize for me. I am particular about my tats, i really like them to represent who i am, so it just cant be any design.
    I am thinking some kind of cartoon character (male obviously) maybe calvin as in calvin and hopps. Maybe a hat backwards or spiked hair. I want "toyz" somewhere in the graphic (maybe on the shirt). Also anything else that could possibly be tied into it that represents who i am. Now as for who i am....
    I am 28
    I love to spend money, usually on my vehicles or toolz
    I have more then less been with the same girl for over 8 years.
    I have had my house since i was 23-24.
    I am into Nascar, Trucks, sports cars and pretty much any kind of Big boy Toy. I am just a 28 year kid that knows responsibility, but just refuses to grow up and be an adult. I usually do not have a problem with making someone laugh even if i have to make fun of myself. I just finished building a new bar and throwing a little get together. You might be able to find some pics to look at for ideas of what i am about.
    So what do you think? Something you can handle? I have seen some pretty good ps jobs on this site, so i think someone might be able to help me out. If i decide i want to go with your design, there will be a little something for your effort. Thanks for any help you can provide and the time you spend on this. :smoke:
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

just a suggestion, something like that would look better hand drawn. i wish i could help, but i haven't drawn anything by hand since about 7th grade, so i can't draw worth a shit anymore!

i have had members of genvibe.com design me a tat twice. the internet can be your friend!

Comment

Yes i know it would be better sketched or drawn, thats why i stated in my first line that i was having trouble finding someone to draw/sketch it for me. Also, i have based a few tats off of images on the internet. I get the base image and have my guy customize them. I appreciate you taking the time to read the original post though.

Anyone else possibly interested in throwing some images together for me?
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

^^^ aaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

That's fucking wrong...

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Thats alot more hair then i like to wade thru

Comment

It grows on her ass too

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Comment

i got started on something here at work using illustrator. it's gonna take a little while, but i'll work on it some more at home.

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenmaxx
                      i got started on something here at work using illustrator. it's gonna take a little while, but i'll work on it some more at home.
                      Thats what i like to here

Comment

you probably like to hear it too.

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenmaxx
                          you probably like to hear it too.
                          yup, that too

Comment

this iz wut i might get
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            They cleaned my thing out
                            g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                            2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X