lol what a stupid prank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol what a stupid prank.

Someone called me at 2:30 in the morning from a restricted number...i didnt pick up because i was too asleep to realize it was ringing lol. But than I had a viocemail and that sound definitely woke me up. I checked it and this is what I hear:

"Hey, its Chris from Pontiac, was just calling to let you know your car has a recall on its steering wheel, so just give me a call back so you can bring it in."

are my friends really that dumb, nay bored?
    pontiac doesn't have my cell number.
    and im sure pontiac would call at 2:30 in the morning from a restricted number.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
    2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Probably more dumb than bored.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

i guess thats what BOREdumb does to people
      -Lucy-
      2006 Silver Gt Coupe
      3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
      sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Comment

That was me!
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Pontiac has deals with the loan company, the loan company has your personal info. So, it was pontiac. :blah:
            Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
            Eric # whatever
            newbiestyle:
            holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

Originally posted by GTPHeebs
              Pontiac has deals with the loan company, the loan company has your personal info. So, it was pontiac. :blah:
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

True.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

That’s why you never buy pron with your corporate card. They will call you in the wee hours of the mornings. :blah:
                  Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
                  Eric # whatever
                  newbiestyle:
                  holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

Ask them: "Are you sure you're not working for Toyota? It's the Avalon that has falling steering wheels..."
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X