CUSTOM MADE FLOOR/TRUNK MATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUSTOM MADE FLOOR/TRUNK MATS

Not sure if anyone would be interested. But while searching for a set of floor mats that had G6 on them I came across this site. (Should be noted I never found the floor mats that had G6 on them. So if anyone knows where these can be found let me know). This place lets you design your own floor mats. As well they let you personalize them with upto 10 characters of embroidered text. They also make trunk mats which can also be personalized.

http://www.ggbailey.com/
    06 G6 GTP Black, Panoramic Sunroof, 3 Spoke Steering wheel, 6 Disc CD Player, Ebony Leather Seats, RED LED Interior Lights. 3rd brake light by http://www.grafxwerks.com, Running Mobil1

That would be cool to have them match the interior or any other theme you have going on in the car.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Check Here:

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?S ... Code=G6INT

These are GM Factory Original.

Haven't bought from them, though.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I've been looking at the all weather rubber mats on Ebay and I really like them but I just can't imagine how they would look against the nice interior of the G6. I get a lot of little leaves and rockes in my car which is why I really like them.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I used them in the fall/winter.. really saves the carpets and in the summer I take them out
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

here is site with g6 mats

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?S ... Code=G6INT

Comment

i have the all weather G6 mats and think they look good in the car and definately think they are worth it for winter use.
              -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

105.00 for 2 mats.. black with sliver edges and in white says g6.. price is a little steep..
                Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

Shiiiit, I got mine from Wally World at under $50 for all 4 haha, works just fine for me.

Comment

mine came with the car, and they work just fine...
                    Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

The all-weather ones? Yeah I def needed those for all the snow, ice and rock salt we have around here.. I took them out to clean them about 2 days ago and the stock ones look perrrrfect!

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                        I've been looking at the all weather rubber mats on Ebay and I really like them but I just can't imagine how they would look against the nice interior of the G6. I get a lot of little leaves and rockes in my car which is why I really like them.
                        I salt stained the hell out of my floor mats because i was too lazy/stupid/dumb to go buy a 20$ floor mat. That is after only 4 months of use.

Now i gotta get my car professionally cleaned in the inside because there is salt everywhere. So you can see, i might also be interested :P
                        Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Comment

Originally posted by brandon
                          105.00 for 2 mats.. black with sliver edges and in white says g6.. price is a little steep..
                          yeh no doubt, just posted cause original poster was looking for that kind of mat

Comment

the all weather ones made specifically for the g6 that say pontiac g6 on them are only $40 for the 2 front ones. nobody ever gets in the back of my coupe so i didnt bother with the rears.
                            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Working...
                            X