RED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED

so i decided today (with a nudge from the G/F) to change my interior lights to red what do you all think

BEFORE

After

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

I've done the same thing to time and it looks so badass with everything being red!! It's like the cockpit of a fighter, I love it!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I have my lights like that too. Im not too fond of the low light output of the red leds though. But they do look badass once I turn on my underdash lights with them.
      BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
        ...It's like the cockpit of a fighter, I love it!
        Where have I heard that before?

Looks awesome but dont plan on reading any books in there!
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I was never a fan of red but I dunno, something about Pontiac's red gauges is just awesome. Looks good!

Comment

ah, put two 2 led bulbs in the dome and there is plenty of light to read with... and yes, always looks cool!

fighter cockpit - ya, that sounds familiar! :smoke:
            Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

come do mine!!!
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                It's like the cock fighter, I love it!

sorry I couldnt resist

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                Originally posted by [i
                Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Much better. People think they're getting into a spaceship.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

You can also take the red and transluscent brake-light repair tape and cover th inside of your lights with it. This way you get to use standard bulbs and you have the same lighting effect. That is what I did in my landrover and it worked great.

LB
                    How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                      come do mine!!!
                      its pretty easy i just used red bulbs from auto zone (pack of 2 for like 2.50) then the covers just snap out pull out the old bulbs and install the new ones

and who reads while dirivng

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

and what red bulbs would these be??

Comment

just 194 bulbs "painted" red

Comment

looks good. a little to dull for me...i bought the red painted bulbs and loved the fact that it was red but i needed something brighter....thats why i got high powered LEDs and they light up everything. ill post up pictures this weekend. i have finals so i havent gotten a chance to get some pictures.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
                            2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
                              X