A nice little accent for my wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice little accent for my wheels

Got these valve stem caps in the mail yesterday. I'm not gonna put them on until I clean all the road salt off my wheels since it recently snowed. But it's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend, so when I put them on I'll take some pics and post them in this thread.

They're perfect too because they'll match my Pontiac badges with the black overlays on them (They also have red ones available)
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

hahaha sweetness
    2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

arent those plastic though, i got similar ones off ebay and they were plastic. i have since ordered real chrome ones that lock on and have pontiac logos
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

yah they're plastic, but chrome plated. Hopefully they won't oxidize onto the stems like the real heavy chrome ones did on my old car.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i've had the plastic ones on for a couple months and they work fine...nothing wrong with them, i'd just rather have the chrome ones i got...i'll see which i like when they actually come in the mail

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I was looking at chrome valve caps forever on Ebay and couldn't find any that were all metal for under 10 bucks, I just gave in and went to an auto parts store and bought a set of aluminum red anodized caps.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
              arent those plastic though, i got similar ones off ebay and they were plastic. i have since ordered real chrome ones that lock on and have pontiac logos
              Where did you purchase these from and how much? I'd like to get a set
              06 G6 GTP Black, Panoramic Sunroof, 3 Spoke Steering wheel, 6 Disc CD Player, Ebony Leather Seats, RED LED Interior Lights. 3rd brake light by http://www.grafxwerks.com, Running Mobil1

Comment

by reading the title for some odd reson i thought i was going to open up the thread and see a picture of your car in the dark (in motion) with neon circles around the wheels. I definitely like the Pontiac valve caps better. I believe i will have to pick my self up a set. Good find!
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

these are the ones i just got for 7.99 on ebay (havent received them yet)

they look like they even cover the stem itself. and they lock to prevent theft

Comment

I like those, I might have to look into a set. But I have the stubby valve stems because of the rims with the chrome caps...
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                      these are the ones i just got for 7.99 on ebay (havent received them yet)

they look like they even cover the stem itself. and they lock to prevent theft
                      Checked them out via the link. Looks good. Shame the person does not have another set listed. If you come across another set up for sale. Lemme know
                      06 G6 GTP Black, Panoramic Sunroof, 3 Spoke Steering wheel, 6 Disc CD Player, Ebony Leather Seats, RED LED Interior Lights. 3rd brake light by http://www.grafxwerks.com, Running Mobil1

Comment

You can go to carbeyondstore.com, the website in the caps picture. They sell a whole bunch of valve caps for cheap.
                        Joe
                        New to the Pontiac World
                        2005 Black Pontiac G6 GT
                        (Automatic, Panaromic Roof, Tinted)
                        (Yokohama Tires, Powerslot Rotors, Akebono Pads)

Comment

Working...
                        X