YaY .. Back bumper fixed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YaY .. Back bumper fixed ...

Got a call from the shop today tellin me they had fixed the leak in my sunroof (had it fixed at the same time I took it in for the new back bumper) ... tho its never a fun call when he says, Ive got good news and bad news ... =[

Good new is everything got fixed (had a small list of stuff for 'em to do_ bad news is ... Gotta nail in the sidewall of my front tire so gotta have it replaced (which explains why at one time there was only 10 lbs of air in it) ... I swear I've got the worst luck in the whole wide world!

Even tho Im gonna have to replace the tire ... gettin the call saying it was ready was the best news I could hear ... now I get to take this HORRIBLE PT Cruiser back that I got as a rent a car !!! blahhhhhhh

And where have you been, young lady??

Ew, you got stuck with a PT Cruiser? You have my sincere condolences

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

^ LoL ... I havent been around here lately cuz I was ashamed to show my face since Im havin to drive that STUPID HORRIBLE UGLY *SLOW* Pt Cruiser ~ lol ... that thing is so aweful !!! I told the people that gave it to me they were hurtin my pride makin me drive it. That is the number 1 car on the streets that I totally despise ... go figure thats what I'd end up with huh!! lol ... no luck unless its bad luck!

One of the guys at the PD asked me how I got a nail in the sidewall .. as if I knew how to answer that question .. lol. Said I had to have been drivin crazy ... *innocent face* ... Not me!!!!

.. Now we're just tryin to figure out what kinda tires Ive got on my car. Seems to be a mystery!

Comment

Same feelings here on the PT Cruiser, I get angry anytime I see it just because it exists. The only other car that comes anywhere close to making me that angry is a Scion xB

You should really stop driving your car sideways, though

Oh yea, and you have a GTP right? Should be the Goodyear Eagle LS2s. P225/50R18. Unless you have the summer performance tires, which are Bridgestone Potenzas.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
          Same feelings here on the PT Cruiser, I get angry anytime I see it just because it exists. The only other car that comes anywhere close to making me that angry is a Scion xB

^ LoL ~ I was stuck in a Scion XB this weekend for 2 hours on our outta town trip ~ lol. Everytime the driver had to speed up ... he was tellin everyone in the car to lean forward .. lol ~ so so aweful !!!!

And how come everyone says I had to be drivin sideways to get a nail stuck where it is ~ lol. They arent believing my story when I told 'em it wasnt me!!!! Im'a good driver ...

Comment

empathy to all, my wife has an 06 vert PT and i refuse to drive it or in it for that matter. we always take my 6er anywhere we go.
            -Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow

-Forget the car, if the driver sucks, you don't stand a chance!
            ----------------
            'Quick'Silver 2006 G6 Sedan 3.5ltr V6
            - debadged - took out resonator

Comment

Originally posted by MagicEyez
              Originally posted by PrimeGTP

^ LoL ~ I was stuck in a Scion XB this weekend for 2 hours on our outta town trip ~ lol. Everytime the driver had to speed up ... he was tellin everyone in the car to lean forward .. lol ~ so so aweful !!!!

And how come everyone says I had to be drivin sideways to get a nail stuck where it is ~ lol. They arent believing my story when I told 'em it wasnt me!!!! Im'a good driver ...
              Can be a good driver, and still a naughty one

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

I have never liked the cruiser .. I think thats why I ended up gettin one, I always make fun of 'em ~ lol.

"Oh yea, and you have a GTP right? Should be the Goodyear Eagle LS2s. P225/50R18. Unless you have the summer performance tires, which are Bridgestone Potenzas."

^ Prime, thats what they told us I had ... But Im finding one that says Z and one that says T R18 ... Im not sure which is the one Ive got. I called one place and they said it'd have to be the "T" cuz it was the only one GoodYear made ... or something like that.

I might should learn to pay more attention when people are talkin to me huh ~ lol

Im naughty by nature ... It isnt anything I can help ~

Comment

Well, the LS2s definitely are NOT Z-rated, so I think you can cross that one out

As for naughtiness, we won't go there right now

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

^Youre so awesome! I could just ... ... ... well yeah, thanks ~ lol .. You totally just saved me some money!!! I was lookin at the picture of the 2 tires but I just couldnt remember what mine looked like ~ lol.

.... Now thats no fun ~

Comment

You're welcome Not that Z tires aren't cool or anything, but if you don't need em they are a waste of money, yea

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

I waste enough money on other stuff ... LoL ~ No need to waste it on some rubber!

Comment

I waste enough money on other stuff ... LoL ~ No need to waste it on some rubber!
                          Oh, there's just SO many things that I could say about that....

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I just realized how filthy my mind is...

EDIT: At least I'm not the only one

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Tsk Tsk Tsk ... Now see, all I was talkin about is the thick black rubber that goes around and around ... that we all depend on so much. :wacko:

Comment

Working...
                              X