Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to distribute 500 bucks into the whole 6?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best way to distribute 500 bucks into the whole 6?

hey, I just graduated and I want your opinions on how i should spend 500 bucks on my 6? I have a 06 g6 coupe gt.

might want to hold onto it for fuel

DS Stage 3 CAI.
    or tint
    maybe a set of wheels
    maybe a 100$/hr hooker for 5 hours??

I dont know, what are your thoughts?
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Well you could do what kyle said and get some hookers that could be interesting. I think the thing that will make the biggest difference though is the ecu/pcm tune the cheapest of them being hptunners. I am happy with my vector tune but theirs is also the westers tune. You could do lots of small things also like the intake, tint, synthetic oil that should be around 400-500 dollars depending on what you get. With my money I Had before and some I got from graduation I got my spoiler, then tint, and then I got the ram air hood pretty much all done within a 2 week period.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
        might want to hold onto it for fuel

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Re: Whats the best way to distribute 500 bucks into the whol

Originally posted by BLKg6erGT
          hey, I just graduated and I want your opinions on how i should spend 500 bucks on my 6? I have a 06 g6 coupe gt.
          You want show or go?
          I'd tint it 1st. Fairly inexpensive mod. The headlights you can do yourself, if have some courage taking 'em apart without a backup set. I had my tail lights tinted for around 100 or so.
          BTW, search for the post that asks how much we payed for mods. Or someone will.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

If you want a basic list how much mods cost here is my list of all of the stuff I have.

220- Spoiler
            200- Tint
            410- 160 Springs + 250 Install & Alignment
            900- Hood
            500- Vector Tune
            550- GT-R Exhaust
            70 K&N Cone
            150 for MAF
            93 Strut Brace
            200- Valentine 2
            600 Garmin
            10 EyeLids
            130 Shift Kit
            40- Royal Purple Oil
            100- Royal Transmission Fluid
            0 Lower Grilles
            0 Debadged

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Good job. Ok...one thing, I noticed your a little over $500.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

I was just giving him a bunch of examples of mods he could do and about how much they would cost him.

Comment

I was just messin around. you did awesome. I posted what I spent somewhere, just aint found it yet.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

I know I have spent way to much money on my car, its just a little over 4 grand all together.

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                    I was just messin around. you did awesome. I posted what I spent somewhere, just aint found it yet.
                    here is what you said

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                    Lets see:
                    Magnaflow exhaust with dual valance purchase. $400
                    Tint $150.00
                    Elite quick lifts $99.00
                    Injen intake $150.00
                    Vector tune Free
                    Cobra radar hard wired $175.00
                    GM Performance strut bar $75.00

Havta look at my sig to see if I did anything else, cause I forget.
                    The thread is located here http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

Comment

I like what you did here. if your #'s had official links with them. we could post this for all to see. probably be very useful to all new members.

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
                      If you want a basic list how much mods cost here is my list of all of the stuff I have.

220- Spoiler
                      200- Tint
                      410- 160 Springs + 250 Install & Alignment
                      900- Hood
                      500- Vector Tune
                      550- GT-R Exhaust
                      70 K&N Cone
                      150 for MAF
                      93 Strut Brace
                      200- Valentine 2
                      600 Garmin
                      10 EyeLids
                      130 Shift Kit
                      40- Royal Purple Oil
                      100- Royal Transmission Fluid
                      0 Lower Grilles
                      0 Debadged
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                        maybe a 100$/hr hooker for 5 hours??

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I'd say get it tinted for sure, them maybe a tune or exhaust-depending what you want first
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

$220- Spoiler
                            $200- Tint (Get it at a local shop or self-install it)
                            $410- $160 Springs + 250 Install & Alignment(I got it done at king pontiac dealership by a awesome guy that is the head mechanic, lots of local places I am sure will do it for you but you can do it for yourself)
                            800- Ram-Air Hood + $100+ shipping charge all depends on where you are
                            $500- Vector Tune
                            $550- GT-R Exhaust
                            $70- K&N Cone
                            $150- MAF
                            $93- Strut Brace (Part Number= 15286584
                            $200- Valentine 1
                            $600- Garmin Nuvi 350
                            $10-EyeLids
                            $130-Shift Kit
                            $40-Royal Purple Oil
                            $100-Royal Transmission Fluid
                            $0-Lower Grilles
                            $0-Debadged

Comment

Sorry double post, But how is that list is it any better with the links I added.

Comment

Working...
                              X