What the heck were they thinking!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck were they thinking!???

Here we have the result of combining a Corvette, a '97-esque Mustang, and a 2005 Mustang....

Anybody wanna take a shot at what it really is? Because I have no clue...
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

gross. I think it's really the middle part.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

that looks absolutely rediculous
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

They could have at least molded it...you can see in the front and rear where it doesn't match up on the fenders.....gahhhh
        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Most defeintly a 98-ish Stang with a 00 Vette rear and a 05 V6 Stang front clip.. I've heard it's still got teh 6 banger in it. Props for the creativity... but sometimes things liek this just need a good ole' solid WTF!

Straight up Pimp Trollin'
          2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
          w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Saw this on a Mustang Site. It still looks like @$$. Why spend all that money to custom fab an '05 Stang Front, '00 Vette Rear to a slow '98 v6 Stang. I mean come on, use that money and either do an engine swap or buy a better car.

They spent all that money and ended up with a slow Frankenstein piece of crap.
            2001 Black Mustang GT Vert (Auto)

Comment

It's just one of those cars where you look at it and go... wow... some people just have bad taste LOL!!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
                It's just one of those cars where you look at it and go... wow... some people just have bad taste LOL!!
                Bad taste amd too much F'n money
                2001 Black Mustang GT Vert (Auto)

Comment

you guys don't like my Vettestang?

Comment

You know what ruin's it for me, though?! The fact the moron put a pony logo on the rear between the lights... and the exhaust tips are fugly. Should have left the car debadged with vette style exhaust..would have done a little better for styling.

oh.. and I like to call that the "Mustette"
                    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

i bet people come up behind him thinking "Wtf does he have a mustang badge on a corvette for?" then they pass him thinking "why don't i kill that guy for his own good?"

Comment

-Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

it defn look better with the top up at least

and yeh dont ruin the vette with a stang badge...there isnt even a comparison

Comment

I wouldn't mind loading up my C-Mags and AK Drums and punching some holes through that POS-that is probably the worst thing I have ever seen.
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

What they should have done was remove the license plates, drop it in neutral, and let it roll down a hill into a lake
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X